Main Menu

LOLOLOL thx guys you are so sweet

Started by MissPies, March 19, 2010, 05:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

I have many pm's tonight since my debut on the forum from men telling me I really know what i am talking about. I thank you this is a nice change. However I do not know everything. I just look at foooty a little different from you guys, and that's ok too. But again Cheers guys for all the supportive PM's in welcoming me :)
I'm loving it!!! I feel i have found my place here:)

ossie85

It wouldn't surprise me if you turned out to be 2Fat2Old (another user on this forum) lol

Alex7089

Hahaha yeah The Fat seems to have fallen off the edge of the earth, haven't seen him post in forever! It would be funny if it was...

nas

Justin Bieber

correction WOOOOOOO. thats 7 O's ;D

read some of your posts MP, pretty good stuff. keep it up.

Alex7089

I second that. The information is great and in depth, also you're one of the only people on here who actually bothers to use grammar which I appreciate ;) Oh he posted yesterday eh? Didn't see that, ok.

MissPies

Quote from: ossie85 on March 19, 2010, 09:43:59 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if you turned out to be 2Fat2Old (another user on this forum) lol

2fat2olddy whooddy what? lol
I don't have any male body parts lol.

Alex7089

Oh ok if it's not that what is it? Every pies fan has some kind of serious issue.

Prospector_1

Alex, you're 22 carat gold plated! ROFLMAO.

MissPies

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 20, 2010, 03:03:16 PM
Oh ok if it's not that what is it? Every pies fan has some kind of serious issue.

Yes my serious issue is last ANZAC day grrrr....this ones the decider...bring it Alex!

CFC 1979

what about all the other your boys didn't perform misspies

must be a rotten public holiday

Master Q

This is the place MP. MQ was also very welcomed ;) Welcome to the blog.

MissPies

Quote from: Master Q on March 21, 2010, 10:41:13 AM
This is the place MP. MQ was also very welcomed ;) Welcome to the blog.

Cheers

Alex7089

100 posts up already, that was quick.

MissPiesFF

BUMP the very first post on Front BAR !!!!!