Kade Kolodjashnij

Started by jason2929, April 02, 2015, 12:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jason2929

Simple poll. Is there value in KK?

Showed glimpses of SC potential, upgraded to a role on the wing meaning more ball, Top 10 draft pick, Suns improving this year, lack of options down back in SC.

What does everyone think?

Bully

Decent mid priced option, should average 80+ this year.

shorty3264

I'd love to fit him in my side. But I'm going extremely safe down back. But I can see him averaging 85-90. You never know, low 90's could happen too.

Colty

Quote from: jason2929 on April 02, 2015, 12:54:47 PM
Simple poll. Is there value in KK?

Showed glimpses of SC potential, upgraded to a role on the wing meaning more ball, Top 10 draft pick, Suns improving this year, lack of options down back in SC.

What does everyone think?
ive got him in the side atm, didnt realise he has moved to wing, this makes me feel more assured. I was thinking of taking trnet Mckenzie instead but now im not sure.

ronl

I was tempted to buy him, he'll be a good player, but decided to give him another year to mature.  Future star.

jason2929

Quote from: shorty3264 on April 02, 2015, 01:10:46 PM
I'd love to fit him in my side. But I'm going extremely safe down back. But I can see him averaging 85-90. You never know, low 90's could happen too.

I'm a big fan, but still seems like a big risk.
What does everyone think if it was Hendo +120k vs. KK?

ando_10

like him as a player had him last year till nearly the end but a NO for me this year better options out there

jason2929

Quote from: ando_10 on April 04, 2015, 09:25:38 AM
like him as a player had him last year till nearly the end but a NO for me this year better options out there

So many mid-price options to be chosen from!
Who would you say are the better options? Already got Lumumba, Newnes and Goodes.

fan_king

people are mad to pick him! guns and rookies has always been they key to success, maybe one or two mid prices (from previous years discount) not a 2nd year player. What you pay for is what you get with KK.

Elcapitano

Quote from: fan_king on April 04, 2015, 11:54:12 AM
people are mad to pick him! guns and rookies has always been they key to success, maybe one or two mid prices (from previous years discount) not a 2nd year player. What you pay for is what you get with KK.

So who can we pick that's a better option who can possibly avg.90+ with the same JS..??

Pearce, Geary?

My current Backline is
Shaw, Newnes, Lumbumba, KK, Goodes, McIntosh (Saad, Brown)

Nate93

kfewster

Seems good option and value for money, might have to rejig my backline before he's on the bubble.

ando_10

Quote from: jason2929 on April 04, 2015, 09:56:22 AM
Quote from: ando_10 on April 04, 2015, 09:25:38 AM

So many mid-price options to be chosen from!
Who would you say are the better options? Already got Lumumba, Newnes and Goodes.

i would of said higgins or newnes

fan_king

yucky!!!!!!!!!! did he get like 5 touches after qtr time? YUCK!

crowls

Quote from: fan_king on April 04, 2015, 04:34:02 PM
yucky!!!!!!!!!! did he get like 5 touches after qtr time? YUCK!

Wasn't nice.   Will have to see or go for corrective trade.   Depends what I have to do with Cripps and Lambert.