Main Menu

Some WAllpapers i have made so far

Started by MissPies, March 19, 2010, 04:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Can you make a wallpaper with Nick Maxwell holding a Spoon?

MissPies

Quote from: Master Q on March 21, 2010, 10:43:11 AM

what are you trying to kill me?? hahaha

Master Q

MissPies

Quote from: HillHero13 on March 21, 2010, 09:15:59 AM
umm yes if it is not too much work can you get the picture of ryders mark against hawthorn last year rnd 7.... if you can..

Yup np.

MissPies

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 21, 2010, 10:06:12 AM
sorry to be so precise but is it possible to get a picture of the anzac day match with the same setup you had as the carlton one, any way I can get Zaka when he kicked the goal, this can be found by searching 'zaharakis' in google images and then then 1st row far right is my fave pic. Then can I have a picture of Josh Fraser and Scott Pendlebury which can be found by searching 'Josh Fraser anzac day' and the 1st row far left is a good pic. Then can I get the anzac day amblm to sit in between the 2 pics. Can I please have both teams colors? Sorry I was so exact just I got a picture in my head and couldn't get it out, I understand it's a big ask and if you can't do it that's fine.

Np I'll do an Anzac day one.

To All,
The only reason I tend to leave the left side not so cluttered is so you can put icons there.

MissPies

Ok making this Wallpaper really really hurt.....so you better bloody like it lol grr@ bombers!!

Alex7089

Thanks MP that's terrific! Sorry it hurt, maybe you can get even later on this season ;)

MissPies

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on March 21, 2010, 10:43:11 AM
How about GAJ holding a spoon? If he cried when he came scond imagine what he'd look like if he came last ! ;D

nas

Choko with Tie in one hand & wooden Spoon in the other.

Alex7089

Damien Hardwick with a mini replica of the premiership cup :o

Master Q

ossie85

Quote from: MissPies on March 21, 2010, 02:59:13 PM
Ok making this Wallpaper really really hurt.....so you better bloody like it lol grr@ bombers!!

what! Ouch! Not putting that one up

MissPies

Quote from: ossie85 on March 22, 2010, 02:30:19 AM
Quote from: MissPies on March 21, 2010, 02:59:13 PM

what! Ouch! Not putting that one up

Don't worry I can edit it with our victory this year buwaahahahah

Alex7089

What victory? You'll be mimicking victory's performance last night? Now I think I understand. You're captain will choke under the pressure and lose you the game   :o