and my fav i made for my BG

go the pies dane swan

Feel free to use these, and if you want any made just let me know

Team:
Fav player:
Anything extra you want to see

Cheers

ossie85

Brilliant! I'll use the Dane Swan now, which should annoy my Essendon supporter wife :)

HillHero13

CFC 1979

wayne harmes 79 grand final

oops - sorry about that. forgot myself ;)

MissPies

Quote from: ossie85 on March 19, 2010, 09:48:39 PM

Brilliant! I'll use the Dane Swan now, which should annoy my Essendon supporter wife :)

Rofl my man goes for the Hawks...he can't stand the pies.

ossie85

Well, she isn't happy! This is being written from the couch lol

We'd much appreciate a combined ANZAC day one :)

Alex7089

Oh good suggestion ossie, how about a picture of Zaka when he kicked the goal and Fraser when the siren went. Geez  the highs and lows of footy.

ossie85

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 20, 2010, 10:53:45 PM
Oh good suggestion ossie, how about a picture of Zaka when he kicked the goal and Fraser when the siren went. Geez  the highs and lows of footy.

...burn.

Tiebreaker match this year! 15 ANZAC days locked at 7 each and a draw. I've already got my tickets.

Bomber Rock

WOW...  Magie and Bomber marriage, you guys must hate each other every ANZAC game!!  Actually, this year is Collingwoods home game? better get online and buy Tix now

Alex7089

Yeah I know, looking forward to watching it, whoever wins will have bragging rights for the next year at least. That draw hurt as well.

MissPies

Quote from: HillHero13 on March 19, 2010, 10:59:24 PM
Essendon
Prismall and Ryder please??

No prob hill check back soon for a link

Here ya go, I can change it if your not happy with it.

Cheers

HillHero13

umm yes if it is not too much work can you get the picture of ryders mark against hawthorn last year rnd 7.... if you can..

HillHero13

Quote from: ossie85 on March 20, 2010, 11:09:38 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on March 20, 2010, 10:53:45 PM

...burn.

i got me tickets aswel... carn the dons...

Tiebreaker match this year! 15 ANZAC days locked at 7 each and a draw. I've already got my tickets.

HillHero13

ohh and please get an anzac day one aswel.. i have to have it

Alex7089

sorry to be so precise but is it possible to get a picture of the anzac day match with the same setup you had as the carlton one, any way I can get Zaka when he kicked the goal, this can be found by searching 'zaharakis' in google images and then then 1st row far right is my fave pic. Then can I have a picture of Josh Fraser and Scott Pendlebury which can be found by searching 'Josh Fraser anzac day' and the 1st row far left is a good pic. Then can I get the anzac day amblm to sit in between the 2 pics. Can I please have both teams colors? Sorry I was so exact just I got a picture in my head and couldn't get it out, I understand it's a big ask and if you can't do it that's fine.