Chill out lol

Started by MissPies, March 19, 2010, 03:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPies

Chill everyone..I have zero players in my DT and SC....whats the hurry only having to change them later?...just reasearch add to watchlist...wait till rouund 1 set players and go from there...easy peasy :)
You are all running around like choocks with their heads cut off lol

MissPies

Last year i set up my DT 1 hiour before lock out...go figure and as you have seen from my other posts I faired very well..weekly winner of round 2009..got to #64 and stayed under 3000k at any given time...dont streess!@!!!

Prospector_1

JackBeQuick

good advice, MP.
the only problem with leaving it until just before lockout is the congestion in the hour or so before. if everyone did that, pretty much no one would submit a completed team.

MissPies

yeah well I propbaly got in over my head there but its what i did..i didnt even register till 1 hour before rofl.

this year will be congested as you have noted I agree..maybe jummp in when teams are set..

Flame

Good advice..but I'd have most of my team done earlier than with one hour to go...I hope they have fixed the congestion issue..

nas

If it goes on last years debacle I certainly would not want to be holding my breath. At least remember to save & have your team mostly as how you want it to be. IMO

CFC 1979

just stick to your plan :D

then the back up plan :-\

and 3rd back up plan   :(

then .......................... tears :'( 8)

MissPies

Ive penciled in 1/2 my SC and 1/4 of my DT now...LOL

S_Coach99

The only worry I have with doing my team 1 hour before lockout.....their servers can go slow before lockout or what if your internet goes down....haha hooning down the internet cafe at 2 minutes past 7 on Thursday ...maybe paranoid, but what if

Alex7089

Yeah I'd find it hard to be doing that, I'd be biting my nails for the whole hour and every time I reloaded a page I'd be like ' F**K IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK IS IT?'

Master Q

DT and SC is growing. Be careful. ;)

CFC 1979

Quote from: S_Coach99 on March 21, 2010, 05:51:23 AM
The only worry I have with doing my team 1 hour before lockout.....their servers can go slow before lockout or what if your internet goes down....haha hooning down the internet cafe at 2 minutes past 7 on Thursday ...maybe paranoid, but what if

Funny about that S Coach99

last year a glitch happened when i was saving my team omn lockout night and it saved one of my other teams identically to the one i was in

i was scratching my head for days

Alex7089

yorgis

i started on the dream team and supercoach teams as soon as they were available because i was itching for the season to start. it gave me an opportunity to almost remember most of the players[ i scrolled down each list hundreds of times] plus the cricket this year has been so droll hmmmmm. only problem is that if a player i once had on my list fires then ill be kicking myself .col