Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: _wato on April 02, 2015, 11:19:07 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 02, 2015, 11:06:43 PM
Quote from: _wato on April 02, 2015, 09:23:34 PM
Deledio subbed and could miss a week, might be every cheeeap soon

Dusty will be even cheaper.

I know, didn't realise Dusty was so low hahaha
Was such a weird night for premium mids though, Gibbs 70 odd, Murphy 60 odd, Cotch + Deledio 60 odd and Dusty 51

Absolute carnage, even worse for those holding Daisy.  :o

crowls

Quote from: Jayman on April 02, 2015, 07:15:22 PM
Goldy --> Zac Smith has allowed me for the first time ever this pre-season to bring in Deledio.

Better pull out a huge one tonight Lids!!
hope you didnt have lids and dusty

Jay

Quote from: crowls on April 02, 2015, 11:32:02 PM
Goldy --> Zac Smith has allowed me for the first time ever this pre-season to bring in Deledio.

Dusty was the one I traded to Lids... Bad result even if I didnt do it ;)

crowls

Quote from: Jayman on April 02, 2015, 11:32:44 PM
Quote from: crowls on April 02, 2015, 11:32:02 PM

Dusty was the one I traded to Lids... Bad result even if I didnt do it ;)
dusty burnt me in 13.   decided to go gray bartel and swan.    hope it makes up for mckenzie being on bench and not e

Jimmykidd

if martin pulls that shower next round hes OUT

HotTiges

Quote from: Jimmykidd on April 03, 2015, 12:02:30 AM
if martin pulls that shower next round hes OUT

Bit hasty.. See how gentleman Jim goes against the Hawks

Jroo

Damn was hoping Mitchell was named, I could see a lot of people picking him and being burnt by him again.

ben_020285

Dusty copped a very hard tag from Simon White for almost the entire game. He won't be tagged every week. No need to panic imo.

Bully

Quote from: ben_020285 on April 03, 2015, 01:26:32 AM
Dusty copped a very hard tag from Simon White for almost the entire game. He won't be tagged every week. No need to panic imo.

I just checked his stats against Carlton and they are woeful, he actually scored a 25 against them in 2013 and averages a paltry 75 over his career. Bogey team, let's hope it's up from here.

Mat0369

Quote from: Bully on April 02, 2015, 11:15:37 PM
True, glad it happened in round 1 and not round 3. One thing that concerned me was Dusty's inability to cope with the tag, if Lids gets a rest then this could become a regular occurrence.

Not every team plays 4 taggers though. Everitt, Curnow, Carrots and White all had run with roles through the middle which is just crazy

Peter

Carlton's taggers are something to take into account everytime in Victorian games

frenzy

was expecting Maric to dominate against Wood, but never happened. Thank flower Maric's not on my team and I went a different strategy.

Samsturmfels

Quote from: frenzy on April 03, 2015, 11:21:08 AM
was expecting Maric to dominate against Wood, but never happened. Thank flower Maric's not on my team and I went a different strategy.
#TBC15 ??

The_Captain

Quote from: Peter on April 03, 2015, 09:41:04 AM
Carlton's taggers are something to take into account everytime in Victorian games

Carlton are shower. Mick is a hasbeen coach and needs to be worried about getting hand on ball! Too many players in his side are hacks that just run with and hold opposition players. Teams not gonna progress any time soon doing that showert,