ROUND 1 TEAM ANNOUNCEMENTS

Started by LF, April 01, 2015, 12:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muggle25

Mat0369

Quote from: Jayman on April 02, 2015, 07:08:57 PM
I'm just making sure I have enough left over cash to do CEY --> Brayshaw/Newton if required.

That is my issue to turn Brown into Goodes. I do when Simmo isn't in the side but when he is I don't. I looked at Harry Taylor vs the Hawks, he always plays on Roughy and his scoring generally sucks against them. He does seem to be floating around but I think against the Hawks the upside isn't as good as Simmo even considering the cash

Southstorm

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 02, 2015, 07:09:48 PM
I cant pick Maric for tonight now. FLOWER!

Its looking like we might need to select several expensive mid rookies, so I'll have to just grab Bellchambers so I can afford these mids, and I have to make a decision right now because bloody Maric is playing tonight and will be locked out!

SHOWER!
Same problem, I've never spent this much on rookies before. I miss the days where you could get blokes like JOM for $120k.

muggle25

Mat0369

I'm done, Simmo in, hopefully he plays on the wing and racks up the pill to make this worth it. I will deal with the rest tomorrow

Jay

Goldy --> Zac Smith has allowed me for the first time ever this pre-season to bring in Deledio.

Better pull out a huge one tonight Lids!!

Mat0369

RaisyDaisy

Had to drop Maric to Belly to get cash to bring in expensive mid rookies

Just cant take the risk on CEY right now because if he doesn't make cut and I had no cash I would be forced to get Nelson or a floating donut which I don't want

Now I just gotta hope Belly does well  :'(

tommy10

Ok so who out of Vandeberg, Brayshaw, Cockatoo or Newton?

Jay

Southstorm

Quote from: tommy10 on April 02, 2015, 07:16:56 PM
Ok so who out of Vandeberg, Brayshaw, Cockatoo or Newton?
Vandenberg is such good value he should be on your bench somewhere

I'd order them Brayshaw, Newton, Cockatoo.

frenzy

tommy10

Anyone started Mcintosh on the field? Got him as E.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: tommy10 on April 02, 2015, 08:40:14 PM
Anyone started Mcintosh on the field? Got him as E.

Started him on field  8)