M: Sam Mitchell (C), Matthew Boyd 101, Hamish Hartlett 80, Luke Shuey 84
R: Will Minson 96
F: Jake Stringer 95, Jeff Garlett 121, Jamie Elliott 87, Dayne Zorko 105
U: Bryce Gibbs (VC) 82, Aaron Sandilands 69

E: Tom Scully 63, Josh Green 72, Tory Dickson 82

1220/14

Need Mitchell to have a shocker...

Purple 77

@HP Consulted with oz to confirm my course of action. These situations are a little tricky, but if there is an OOP involved,   we try and give you the most points possible.

So at this stage, Marley is OOP and zerret is full points.

However, if say Hodge went down, Marley would cover him. Therefore the worst performer out of  zerret and trengove is now OOP ( zerret) and trengove comes on at full points

Toga

Quote from: roo boys! on April 05, 2015, 09:28:59 PM
Kelly + Smith + HGA

vs

Taylor + Caddy + Shiels (OOP) + 59

Wines simply too good. Well played skipper, and well played Beijing - a nice upset to kick off round 1!

Might come right down to the wire! Good performances from the boys so far though, gotta be happy with them 8)

roo boys!

Quote from: Toga on April 06, 2015, 09:33:34 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on April 05, 2015, 09:28:59 PM
Kelly + Smith + HGA

vs

Taylor + Caddy + Shiels (OOP) + 59

Wines simply too good. Well played skipper, and well played Beijing - a nice upset to kick off round 1!

Might come right down to the wire! Good performances from the boys so far though, gotta be happy with them 8)
I hope it does come down to the wire but I think the fact HGA is pretty much wasted on Morris' 13 which means your lead of 46 with an extra player in hand will simply prove to be a bridge too far.

Congrats though, been a good turn around at Beijing and a round 1 win holds you in good stead to improve on last seasons finish :)

Toga

Yeah that's true mate, odds are probably in our favour. But Shiels is OOP remember so a score of 50 would be a good result for us from him, and Kelly and Isaac are no mugs!

Would throw a spanner in the works if Caddy was sub though :-X

Memphistopheles

Don't need to calculate yesterday's scores to know that we probably are going to get crushed.

Treloar, Steven and Fyfe all killed it :'(

Purple 77

Quote from: Memphistopheles on April 06, 2015, 11:37:13 AM
Don't need to calculate yesterday's scores to know that we probably are going to get crushed.

Treloar, Steven and Fyfe all killed it :'(

:D

Hellopplz

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 06, 2015, 06:54:54 AM
@HP Consulted with oz to confirm my course of action. These situations are a little tricky, but if there is an OOP involved,   we try and give you the most points possible.

So at this stage, Marley is OOP and zerret is full points.

However, if say Hodge went down, Marley would cover him. Therefore the worst performer out of  zerret and trengove is now OOP ( zerret) and trengove comes on at full points

Awesome :D. Cheers Purps as helps clear it up for me given Lobbe is like our lone ruck playing for now, so handy to know when calculating scores.

Jroo

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 04, 2015, 11:46:33 AM
Seoul

Def: Jack Newnes - Tom Langdon - Trent McKenzie - Cameron Sutcliffe

Mid: David Swallow - Toby Greene - Brandon Ellis (VC) - Lachie Whitfield

Ruck: Ben McEvoy

Fwd: Josh Kelly - Tom Boyd - Christian Salem - Eli Templeton

Int: Jonathon Ceglar - Jed Anderson

Emg: Jordan Roughead - Taylor Duryea - Jackson Nelson

Rest: Patrick Dangerfield

so many outs  :o
So what happens with my opponent? No captain named, just VC. Does Ellis just become captain, because I didn't know you could do that.

ossie85

Quote from: JROO8 on April 06, 2015, 02:36:05 PM
Seoul

So what happens with my opponent? No captain named, just VC. Does Ellis just become captain, because I didn't know you could do that.

No, he gets captain based on preferences. If he wanted to 'loophole' the VC score, they needed to name a player not playing as captain.

Purple 77

Incredibly lucky for Seoul, based on their preferences (which they more or less left in alphabetical order), Jed Anderson becomes their captain.

BUT, since he has the green vest, he is subbed out from the game, so Brandon Ellis comes in (as the vice captain) for double points

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on April 06, 2015, 03:04:57 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on April 06, 2015, 02:36:05 PM
Seoul

No, he gets captain based on preferences. If he wanted to 'loophole' the VC score, they needed to name a player not playing as captain.

And this.

I missed this when I first reviewed the teams... so keep me on my toes everyone!

Hellopplz

Wow, that luck by Seoul :o.

Also with Mackie not playing, lucky for Rio, Cripps goes to cover Mackie in the backline and they now get JRoo's 89 on the bench!

RaisyDaisy

I had no idea WXV was going to be as complex as this

I get a headache trying to follow what's going on here. Way too many rules and scenarios

I'll just help AK field our team, and then just check at the end of each round to see how we went lol

AaronKirk

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 06, 2015, 03:51:12 PM
I had no idea WXV was going to be as complex as this

I get a headache trying to follow what's going on here. Way too many rules and scenarios

I'll just help AK field our team, and then just check at the end of each round to see how we went lol

You'll get it eventually ha..

Just takes time.