18. Gray, R

19. Cloke, T

20. Hall, B

21. Ballantyne, H

22. Rohan, G

29. Hitchcock, C

30. Gumbleton, S

Rate Please.
***** Not sure whether Masten or McVeigh.
Help Please ;)

Babylove

Bock is really injury prone and at that price I'd look elsewhere.  Also if you're going to go for one of the Shaws, go for Heath.  Rhyce is playing in a backline with a number of like and cheaper players and struggled to get a game in the preseason.

Mids look good, and on the Masten v McVeigh thing, I think McVeigh is suspended for the first few rounds if that helps.

Tippett as your top ruck is going to be risky, but then there aren't many options so this is the line to do it. 

Forwards look a little weak.  I reckon you want at least one more that is priced in the 500k to 600k range.  Also I'm not sold on Goodes.  I reckon there are better options at  a cheaper price.

reesbr

please make your team easier to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELLsendon

BGK

QuoteToughen up princess

Lol, nice.

You probably need to downgrade one of your backs to someone like Hunt, to free up some cash. If it was me i would go with Bock.

Have you thought about playing an extra rookie in the mids? Would free up alot of cash. Maybe downgrade another premium to some one like ball too.

Ruck does need work. Tippet is a second ruck option. You need someone like Sandi or Hmac.

IMO Riewoldt is needed in the forwards.

Just some thoughts. Hope it helps.

ELLsendon

thanks best guy kai.

UPDATED TEAM

1. Bock, N

2. Enright, C

3. Hodge, L

4. Gram, J

5. Malceski, N

6. Ladson, R

7. Waters, B

23. Maguire, M

24. Carlisle, J

8. Dal Santo, N

9. Gibbs, B

10. Watson, J

11. Black, S

12. McVeigh, M

13. Martin, D

25. Barlow, M

26. Shuey, L

14. McIntosh, H

15. Hille, D

27. Warnock, R

28. Lobbe, M

16. O'Keefe, R

17. Brown, J

18. Franklin, L

19. Cloke, T

20. Hall, B

21. Buchanan, A

22. Ballantyne, H

29. Hitchcock, C

30. Gumbleton, S

Rick Ladson or J. Hunt.

Rate and ANY suggestions will be appreciated

addman

GO WITH HUNT MORE OF CHANCE OF PLAYING

Capt Cunners

Quote from: ELLsendon on March 20, 2010, 06:17:08 AM
Toughen up princess

I actually found that hard to read aswell.

Think about it mate, reesbr posted that so he could see your team and then rate it, many others just look at it then get out of it before rating.

So you should count yourself lucky that he actually wants to rate it.

That attitude won't get you anywhere calling people princess.

So i don't think you deserve for anyone to rate your team.

ELLsendon

Well then get out of my forum

Capt Cunners

Quote from: ELLsendon on March 21, 2010, 01:58:40 AM
Well then get out of my forum

Here you go again man.
Just let it go he wanted you to write it a lot easier to read. Like this for example.
Backs:
Goddard, Enright ect.

That makes it so much easier, and then he tells you to write it clearer and you call him a princess, You are the princess mate.,

And don't tell me to get off your forum, if you didn't want anyone on it why post it on here!

ELLsendon

because obviously it says RATE, not critise the layout. so yea. get out, unless you want to rate and give any suggestions

Capt Cunners

Quote from: ELLsendon on March 21, 2010, 02:47:26 AM
because obviously it says RATE, not critise the layout. so yea. get out, unless you want to rate and give any suggestions

It doesn't say rate is says "OMG Delicious" like wtf is with that?
And stop telling me to get out, this is a public thread mate if you didn't want anyone in here you shouldn't have made it. Telling me to get out is like telling me to get out of a bus because you don't like me. The bus is for public use and so is this thread.

ELLsendon

If you cant see, it says in the forum post please rate. Ill use the bus comparison. Im in the bus, asking someone if it goes to point A, and you say " I dont like the way the bus looks" Then the driver says GET OUT OFF MY BUS. So yeah, if your not going to go to point A, get out of the bus

Nick_1069

haha, just read that argument. thanks for lightening up my day boys. oh and btw, yeah, it was a bit hard to read, but does look like a good team.

Capt Cunners

Quote from: ELLsendon on March 21, 2010, 03:40:21 AM
If you cant see, it says in the forum post please rate. Ill use the bus comparison. Im in the bus, asking someone if it goes to point A, and you say " I dont like the way the bus looks" Then the driver says GET OUT OFF MY BUS. So yeah, if your not going to go to point A, get out of the bus

I actually did see the Please Rate at the bottom of your team.
But every one of these threads has something like Please Rate in the title, your says "Omg Delicious" What the hell is that???

Was "Point A" calling someone a princess after they asked you to make your opening post easier to read?? Even Nick_1069 says it is hard to read, so isn't 3 people telling you that telling you something?? If not there is something wrong with you.