Main Menu

WXV World Idol 2015

Started by Nige, March 26, 2015, 03:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

I think I resent Seoul more than anyone at the moment  :P

JBs-Hawks

im pretty sure Seoul has had its fair share of bad luck over the years ;)

Season 1 ring any bells

ossie85

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on May 11, 2015, 11:03:35 AM
im pretty sure Seoul has had its fair share of bad luck over the years ;)

Season 1 ring any bells

yup. 4th highest scoring team in 2012, misses out on finals. Mostly because Daniel Merrett scored 170ish. But I'm clearly over it

Hellopplz

Nobody would have ever expected that :P.

Nige

It's a ruthless competition this one. One bad week can send you packing. This week, Toronto found that out the hard way. They've been a force so far this year, but their time in World Idol is done and dusted for 2015.

roo boys!

Bugger, I've had some decent runs in this comp so far. No longer I guess!

Purple 77

*whistles*

Dayum, can't have a bad week.

Nige

History has been made, I repeat... history has been made! Both Christchurch and Beijing have tied for the lowest score of the round of the teams still battling it out to be World Idol! That score? 1300. What happens now? Well, I can't tell you. Speculation is rife, but this cliffhanger will have to wait until tomorrow when my superiors let me know!

Hellopplz

So highest position on the ladder prior to the round stays? Do both remain in then a double whammy next round to punish all teams? :o. Got me hooked!! Not really, but anything is more exciting than mathematical proofs.

Purple 77

Hmm-Kay.

I was tossing up between three different criteria to decide who should be eliminated:
1) Lowest on the Ladder
2) Lowest total points scored
3) Lowest score of the previous week

Seeing as Beijing isn't favoured at any of those criterion, and I think it's fair to say Christchurch will live to fight another day, and Beijing exits the competition.

Toga

Pretty happy to have lasted this far! Adios

ossie85

Just pointing out Dublin weren't that far away from being lowest... but they had the bye anyway

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on May 25, 2015, 11:26:41 AM

Just pointing out Dublin weren't that far away from being lowest... but they had the bye anyway

yeah i got a little nervous than i realised I had immunity anyway.

Nige

Another week, another goodbye and this time it's the lovely folk from Rio De Janeiro who say adeus, that's goodbye in Portuguese by the way. Their form in their inaugural season hasn't been much to samba about and here we are with what we hope isn't the final nail in their season's coffin. 

Memphistopheles

Hey Nigey any chance of adding a list of who's still in this to the OP?

So when we're looking at Purple's lovely reports we can figure out who we're competing against to win World Idol #CobraStrike