Round 1 Captain??

Started by palloui, March 24, 2015, 02:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

palloui

Round 1 is nearing, thought I'd start a poll for the big C and VC. If Ablett is in, i'll most likely go Ablett into Pendles or Rocky. If he isn't, I'll go Pendles into Fyfe. Actually even if Ablett is in, I don't think we should risk him as captain. It's annoying that Pendles and Rocky are playing each other the first round.... Also really tempted to go Mummy into Fyfe, feel like Mummy can explode against the saints. Who is everyone thinking to loophole and captain so far ????????????

SydneyRox

Buddy!

vs his fav team, who may be full of vfl recruits

could kick 20 goals

Ricochet

If I can get Buddy in it'll definitely be him. Atm it'll be Pendles/Rocky though

Nige

shaker

Bit early but maybe Rocky at home against the Pies

sammy123

If ablett is named and not the sub. Will be my vc. And then may use JPK as C against a vfl side essendon may have 40-50 touches

GoLions

Rocky at the Gabba last year: 115, 132, 133, 182, 74, 126, 175, 158, 168

Scored 137 against the Pies

If I start him in my team, he's getting the VC or C

SydneyRox

i just cant justify the money for Rocky. even without GAJ in the team

GoLions

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 24, 2015, 03:20:08 PM
i just cant justify the money for Rocky. even without GAJ in the team
I don't have him right now, but if Gaz doesn't start, then my worry is that I'd currently have to bring in Gaz, Rocky, Fyfe, and someone else to finish my mids. That's a lot of cash haha.

Jackross10

Haven't looked at it much.
It'll be one of Pendles, JPK, Parker or Danger

meow meow

palloui

so even if gaz starts, do you reckon its worth captaining him?? surely we can wait a week before chucking the C on him, what are the chances that he goes 140+ in the first round with all this preseason injury doubt? but then again he is ablett and it is melbourne... and yeah i have both pendles and rocky and i really want to pick the right one but i dont know who to choose!!!!

Torpedo10

Quote from: palloui on March 24, 2015, 03:28:24 PM
so even if gaz starts, do you reckon its worth captaining him?? surely we can wait a week before chucking the C on him, what are the chances that he goes 140+ in the first round with all this preseason injury doubt? but then again he is ablett and it is melbourne... and yeah i have both pendles and rocky and i really want to pick the right one but i dont know who to choose!!!!
My first SC year I started without Ablett, was quietly pleased when he was on 75ish at 3QT. A 4 goal last quarter including the match winner boosted him to 180.

If he starts in my team, he's got the VC written onto him. 

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Gazza  as VC   Mumford as  C    ;)

Bully

Quote from: SydneyRox on March 24, 2015, 02:58:36 PM
Buddy!

vs his fav team, who may be full of vfl recruits

could kick 20 goals

Yep, but will check the weather report first.