COULD IT BE 10/10!!! OR 9.5

Started by tomsully, March 19, 2010, 09:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomsully

Goodwin,Enright,Gilbert,Hodge,H.Shaw,Kennelly,Waters (Maguire,Silvagni)

Swan,Selwood,Boyd,Trengrove,Martin,Barlow (Shuey,Banner)

Clark,Nic Nat (Warnock,Grimley)

Riewoltd,Brown,Harvey,Tippett,Hall,Dangerfield,Ziebell (rockcliff,podsiadly)

sid3bysid3

very good side.

quite similar to my squad, done alot of hw! haha - still making alot of changes though.

i went pendles over swanny, malceski over kennelly, tippett over nic nat and went for smaller mids.

tomsully

tippet in my forward line. yer i want pendles, but i dunno about swan and pendles in the same team??

sid3bysid3

sorry, forgot to rate ya.

i'll give you 9.5... you lose 0.5 cause everyone is doing ziebell and danger and neither of them are showing much. i think there are better priced forwards who'll score like them.

but yeah... good side and who am i to say those two wont be freaks and i missed out (cash to buy before round 3 though ;)

tomsully

yer fair poinsts. im 50 50 on ziebell. but dangerfield is a gun! he will rise in price for sure? who else would you pick at that price?

sid3bysid3

cant see swanny dominating early... im a pies supporter and been watching him alot. he is not a natural clean user of the footy so it might take him a few weeks to get the cobwebs out (rounds 1-8 last season averaged 102, rounds 9-22 averaged 135).

tomsully

sid3bysid3

i like sam wright from north... looks like he'll be a sweeper in the backs and ben warren, pushing up round the mids and consistent goal kicker (bout 260k) so bit cheaper. but yeah, danger should do well, heard mixed thoughts about his midfield ability though, will rise in value... maybe slowly at first and then clock some big scores up mid season. im looking for quick value

sid3bysid3

yeah i believe so. heard him interviewd before last season and he said it was the best preseason of his career and his form showed that... but again better from mid season on. who knows, at the end of the day its all a bit of luck and gut feeling. good luck - your squad looks good and if you trade well and dont get injuries you will be up there

supercoachheroes

Cool9

Rynnie

You will be lucky to win any games with that team and midfield. 5/10