best 3 captain options in supercoach

Started by sid3bysid3, March 19, 2010, 09:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid3bysid3

alright, curious to see who people believe are the 3 best captains in supercoach.

obviously ablett is in the mix, however i think he will drop his average early this year. so here are my 3

1. ablett
2. pendlebury
3. judd

Kazahkstan

supercoachheroes

Prospector_1

CFC 1979

nas

jeesh

I didn't realise there was an option for captain

Alex7089

hespey

ablett, swan and riewoldt.

period.   :o

Alex7089

Why the lack of love for God and Joey???

toodledock

Leeway

Lovett, Dean Solomon, Max Bailey.
All locks...   8)

nas

FactHunt

Quote from: naste on March 19, 2010, 01:01:12 PM
Stokes lovett cousins

Yeah, captains on a booze/gear cruise :D

gotta be Ablett, Bartel, and Mitchell for me this year

MissPies

hHmmm this is a hard question.
Ok i will give full explainations as to why or why not on the posts in  this topic i have seen.
Abeltt = no , he won the medal and a premiership and I do not feel he  will do as well this year especially with all the young guns rising.
Dane swan =  No. Yes I hate to say this as a pies fan but pies have the  best squad to date..with so much to choose from I will surpirsed if swan  even make 80+

Montagna I do believe will deliver week in and week out when all other players are injured he will stand by you. He loves his footy putting his body on the line..however, please something very important about him. He will step back from a contest if he sees nick going for it. These words have come from his own mouth on SEN today.

Goddard, = YES captain he just is who he is...nothing can stop him

Other than the players mentioned in this post I would definitely keep my eye out for Bryce Gibbs(Carlton) def a 22 gamer