Main Menu

New Coaches

Started by Prospector_1, March 19, 2010, 08:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 22, 2010, 12:51:38 AM
Yes that does make me happy. I love the fact that collingwood fails XD Ossie is bound to get there soon and Miss Pies strikes me as the type of person who will stick around.

I'm trying to post! Damn life keeps getting in the way!

Justin Bieber

thats why mine if left at the door before i come in here ;D

Prospector_1

There will be mutterings in the ranks. Such poor posting from would-be Coaches. You could at least talk about watch listed players or something relevant to Fantasy Footy.

Justin Bieber

i try to give at advice in the dt and sc sections when i can answer the question. can't be bothered with the rate my team sections anymore.

90% of my posts are advice. thats well over 1000. ;D

have to have a little fun here and there. forum is suppose to help and get you away from the trouble's we have in our lives. i have alot of work on my hands so this takes my mind of things.

Don't think posts in the feedback section count towards total posts.

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 22, 2010, 03:38:43 AM
i try to give at advice in the dt and sc sections when i can answer the question. can't be bothered with the rate my team sections anymore.

90% of my posts are advice. thats well over 1000. ;D

have to have a little fun here and there. forum is suppose to help and get you away from the trouble's we have in our lives. i have alot of work on my hands so this takes my mind of things.

Don't think posts in the feedback section count towards total posts.
Exact same with me, come on prospector, you have to have fun.

Alex7089

Naste is approaching the coaches rank, may I post his congratulatory post, might add a little spice to it instead of the jubilation :o

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 29, 2010, 09:41:16 AM
Naste is approaching the coaches rank, may I post his congratulatory post, might add a little spice to it instead of the jubilation :o
Can't wait...  :o ;D :o

Alex7089

Yes, there is a few people approaching the magical milestone although I still only think there will be 10-20 by the end of the season, assistant coach starting to become a little more common now, I think there might be about 20 although I don't know.

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 29, 2010, 09:44:39 AM
Yes, there is a few people approaching the magical milestone although I still only think there will be 10-20 by the end of the season, assistant coach starting to become a little more common now, I think there might be about 20 although I don't know.
But all the new AC are oldies though, they just don't post much. (Valkroum Flame ETC)

HillHero13

how many posts do you have to do??

Alex7089

yeah you need 1000 posts for coch hilly, 500 for AC

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on March 29, 2010, 09:46:27 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on March 29, 2010, 09:44:39 AM
But all the new AC are oldies though, they just don't post much. (Valkroum Flame ETC)
Yeah I suppose, that used to be me until the start of this year, flame has been around forever and valkorum to although I think flame a little older.

Master Q

Any other oldies? Other then the Big Names of course (obvious ones, Ossie Prospector ETC)

Alex7089

I've been around since the same time as prossy (he was like 2 days earlier)
Ahh there has been a few leave over the time, obviously Blueboys, CFC. HP is a new addition from mid-late last year.
I'm sure there are others but my mind not thinking of them at the moment...

Master Q

Didn't really want to say this, but this is my second account. No Questions about it please :P