Main Menu

New Coaches

Started by Prospector_1, March 19, 2010, 08:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

square eyes by the end of the night then

Alex7089

Same here I' sat on the laptop until 1:00 in the morning, unfortunately nobody posted so neither did I.

nas

Mate in bed b4 you then but up earlier. dang

Alex7089

Yeah, I'm never up before 7 unless I have to be... Always willing to stay up late though. Might need a nap after I become a coach, I'm kinda tired.

Justin Bieber

hey guys. went to bed at midnight and just got up like 15 minutes ago.

how'd the progress go last night?

Alex7089

I didn't get many posts up, starting to near the magical 1000 though. Only like 15 posts left and I'm there, it's very exciting.

Alex7089

I just realised that 2 of the 4 coaches barrack for essendon and the other 2 barrack for Carlton. Where is everybody else? Not enough commitment >:(

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 22, 2010, 12:47:37 AM
I just realised that 2 of the 4 coaches barrack for essendon and the other 2 barrack for Carlton. Where is everybody else? Not enough commitment >:(
Were the top clubs on here. He look? No one from collingwood is coach ;D

Alex7089

Yes that does make me happy. I love the fact that collingwood fails XD Ossie is bound to get there soon and Miss Pies strikes me as the type of person who will stick around.

Justin Bieber

by the looks of it essendon will go 3 - 2.

then if naste gets up, still 3 - 2 ;D

Collingwood not having a coach on here says alot about them ;D. ossie and misspies still a way to go. probably mid season we'll get more people joining the coaches ranks.

Alex7089

Yeah but hopefully by then we'll be bursting into the veteran coach ranks, after that I think it should be legend of the game and hall of famer. I doubt many people will get to veteran coach though, not many will stick around long enough, they all claim they have addictions but it aint true!

Justin Bieber

i'm just bored alot. nothing better to do ;D

Alex7089

I'll never have anything better to do, better than supercoach? Me thinks not.

Master Q

Hey hey i'm gaining as well ;D You think i'll stick around? Íf i don't ill miss the humour on here. :'(

Alex7089

Yeah I reckon you're a stayer MQ.