Outta Trades 2015

Started by sammyo7, March 12, 2015, 07:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammyo7

DEF: Shaw, Birchall, Newnes, C.Pearce, Whitecross, Lever, (Dick, Maynard)

MIDS: Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Hannebery, Swallow, Van Berlo, Newton, Krakouer (Vandenberg, Freeman, Lambert)

RUCK: Goldstein, Naitanui (Cox)

FOW: Franklin, Martin, T.Mitchell, Swan, Clark, Saad (Hogan, Daniel)

$53,900 remaining

What are your thoughts, Do i have to many premiums in the mid, also not to sure of defence

Thanks in advance

js19

Yeah, too weak in defence, as Lever is unlikely, and WhitX may not make rd 1, same with the benchies.

Downgrade Swallow and find at least on more premium D or look at Macmillan, Geary or other midpricers that tickle your fancy. I'd look t o upgrade Hannebery as well, as I think there are safer options for not much more coin, but that's just me

swans15

Great team!. Your midfield is not to strong as many people also have 5 premium midfielders. You probably have your reasons for picking Hannebery and Swallow but I do not reckon they will be top 10 mids by the end of the year. The only problem I can see with your team is I can't see Lever and Whitecross playing. You might need to sacrifice a forward premium to a rookie in order to upgrade Lever or Whitecross to a premo.

sammyo7

DEF: Shaw, Birchall, Newnes, C.Pearce, Whitecross, Geary, (Dick, Maynard)

MIDS: Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Griffon, Swallow, Van Berlo, Newton, Krakouer (Vandenberg, Freeman, Lambert)

FOW: Franklin, Adams, T.Mitchell, Swan, Clark, Saad (Hogan, Daniel)

Downgraded Martin to Adams who should get more gametime in the mid with Beams gone,
Used the money to upgrad Lever to Geary, also swapped hannebery for Griffon
$47,400 left

sammy123

Good team. Only think i would change is adams ot mitchell to a proven premium such as dusty or lids

sammyo7

DEF: Shaw, Birchall, Newnes, C.Pearce, Whitecross, Geary, (Dick, Maynard)

MIDS: Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Griffon, T.Mitchell, Van Berlo, Newton, Krakouer (Vandenberg, Freeman, Lambert)

FOW: Franklin, Adams, Martin, Swan, Clark, Saad (Hogan, Daniel)
$13,100 left

traded Mitchell to the midfeild at the expense of swallow, Used the money from swallow to bring back Dusty.

Thanks for the imput everyone

fasttrack13

That's a real waste of a midfield spot having Mitchell there.
Apart from that I can't fault it, Taylor Adams is too inefficient at this stage by disposals to become even a top 15-20 forward. If he's not you'll loose 5+ points a week from having him which will add up.

sammy123

Yeah change mitchell to a rookie.

Upgrade adams to goddard,lids,gray or bennell

palloui

dont worry about that, its fine if you put mitchell in the midfield, just throughout the season you can swap him to fwd via trades so at the end of the season he is a fwd. having him in the midfield there gives you added flexibility if you need it with rookies forwaards