Ward + Greene

Started by kilbluff1985, March 03, 2015, 12:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

anybody see any issues starting both of these 2?

FYI mids are

Ablett, Rocky, Pendles, Ward, Watson, Greene, NVB, Anderson, Freeman, Vandeberg, Lambert

have a cheap forward line

my trouble is there are not many premo mids i like under say 620k i had Heppell instead until surgery was announced

16k in the bank

Keeper27

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Keeper27 on March 03, 2015, 12:21:03 PM
Crouchy??

nah Ward and Greene will average more and i cant do much with the extra cash

RaisyDaisy

Don't see a problem with starting both, although I wouldn't do it myself

I like the Crouch suggestion, because I expect they will both average more or less the same, but if you want Toby then I don't see a problem with having both of them

Grufflez

Crouchy??

When i look at Crouch's 25 AFL game history i just keep thinking...can i really back in a guy who has only played 25 games and costs 500k to go 105-110 for the entire year, sure he will be a good SC option at some stage but does he have the fitness to run out the whole year at a reasonably high level?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Grufflez on March 03, 2015, 01:21:58 PM
Crouchy??

When i look at Crouch's 25 AFL game history i just keep thinking...can i really back in a guy who has only played 25 games and costs 500k to go 105-110 for the entire year, sure he will be a good SC option at some stage but does he have the fitness to run out the whole year at a reasonably high level?

If I recall he was touted as a gun junior, but his injury got his career off to a slow start

I put Crouch in the same category as Wines etc Young kids who will be absolute guns of the future

Plenty of young mids have rocketed up the ranks very quickly. Libba etc

Jackross10

Don't mind it, but I'm not sure on Greene's scores, look who didn't play in the last 8 or so rounds when he started killing.

Either go Ward to JPK or Greene - Danger or someone

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Jackross10 on March 03, 2015, 01:43:05 PM
Don't mind it, but I'm not sure on Greene's scores, look who didn't play in the last 8 or so rounds when he started killing.

Either go Ward to JPK or Greene - Danger or someone

i look at it like this

yes there were injuries

but he started killing it after he came back from the suspension i believe this was a real wake up call for him

RaisyDaisy

I think Shiel will be the breakout GWS mid this year

Think Toby will land in the 100-107 range

shaker

Cant see anything wrong with it especially if it helps you out in the bye rounds if you are short of round 13 bye players

locknload

Crouch +1.

The kid is a jet.. came 2nd in Rising Star to Jaegar.

A long time ago Supercoach used to follow a simple rule:
ABC
Ablett Bartel Corey

Now Supercoach has moved to Ablett + Pendlebury as 1 and 2.

The future is Crouch + Jaeger.

And for what its worth I rate Crouch better than Greene.

JBs-Hawks

When was Corey ever an SC lock? ???

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Nothing wrong with starting the two at all. Personally have Crouch at M6 who I think will out score Toby this year and is 44k cheaper.  Next year I think Toby will go ballistic but he could come a year early and you should always do as Ringo said some time back, " go with your gut feeling it could win you the 50k. Best of luck mate.    ;)

fasttrack13

Contested ball kings are so consistent and valuable in supercoach. Ward is as safe as they come!

The_Captain

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on March 04, 2015, 12:52:16 PM
:)
Nothing wrong with starting the two at all. Personally have Crouch at M6 who I think will out score Toby this year and is 44k cheaper.  Next year I think Toby will go ballistic but he could come a year early and you should always do as Ringo said some time back, " go with your gut feeling it could win you the 50k. Best of luck mate.    ;)

Crouch at M6.. Sh1t son, your mids are stacked. Gone all rooks in the fwds and backs?