RobsOverAchievers OR mcleod???

Started by crows, March 19, 2010, 04:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crows

RobsOverAchievers

I know their isnt much to do where you live but go cash your centrelink cheque and treat your sister!!

ossie85

??? ??? ???

Well, they are both past their prime but I'd go with the star power (ie. RobsOverAchievers).

... wait, what?

Justin Bieber

the war begins........ gone over 3 threads.

2nd war i've seen on here. not since the blueboys vs flipout fiasco :D

RobsOverAchievers

I am just not a fan of Dumb c**ts who post a thread saying "Who should i choose Dempsey or Pears" then when i reply the C head writes if you have any of them you will lose... how stupid .

Prospector_1

RobsOverAchievers

lol i will take it as your'e not being sarcastic, and agree with you...But he is a C head just writes stupid threads.

CFC 1979

JackBeQuick

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on March 19, 2010, 08:37:58 AM
I am just not a fan of Dumb c**ts who post a thread saying "Who should i choose Dempsey or Pears" then when i reply the C head writes if you have any of them you will lose... how stupid .
little touchy, RobsOvaryChievers?
i agree though, crows is a douche and should go play in traffic.

RobsOverAchievers

That was creative, jake and here i was thinking every1 from adelaide (showerhole) was dumb,inbred and ex-cons i misjudged you JackOFFQuick.

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on March 19, 2010, 04:31:45 AM

??? ??? ???

Well, they are both past their prime but I'd go with the star power (ie. RobsOverAchievers).

... wait, what?
Where Where Where, i like dirt.

JackBeQuick

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on March 19, 2010, 09:10:46 AM
That was creative, jake and here i was thinking every1 from adelaide (showerhole) was dumb,inbred and ex-cons i misjudged you JackOFFQuick.
Unfortunately not quite as witty as mine, though a commendable effort for an 11 year old. At least you made up for it with your insightful comments on Adelaide.

RobsOverAchievers

Thankyou i look forward to continuing or discussing when you pay for your'e pre paid dial up with your Dole cheque on your commodore 64 computer. You have to love SA.

JackBeQuick

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on March 19, 2010, 11:33:20 AM
Thankyou i look forward to continuing or discussing when you pay for your'e pre paid dial up with your Dole cheque on your commodore 64 computer. You have to love SA.
Dear Mr Ennis

I do not receive the dole. I am a university student and work part-time. I used a Commodore 64 when I was about 7 years old, it was sweet. Seriously, those games were hilarious.
Do you not like South Australia because you are Victorian? Do you not like Adelaide because you live in Melbourne? To insult people on these things seems kind of immature, especially when you take it beyond good-natured joking.
In future perhaps you could attempt to exercise some restraint when you feel these somewhat primitive moods arising. It belittles Victorians, forklift drivers and the human race in general.

Lots of love

JackBeQuick

RobsOverAchievers

What the hell all i took out of that is forklift driver, am i missing something?