Could Kreuzer be a keeper?

Started by Money Shot, February 14, 2015, 08:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money Shot

With all of the backs going down I am really considering going:
Goldy>Kreuzer
but could (not will but COULD) he end up being a top 5 ruck and score around the same as Goldy or do we just not see it happening.
I am obviously bias as a carlton man my self so want to get an un bias opinion.

shaker

Yes MS as long as his body holds up don't think we have seen the best of him yet

honza

The ruck cover issue impacts mid pricers more than premos - you don't have the luxury of the straight swap if your mid pricer is injured early.

Whether I pick Kreuzer has more to do with a rookie option popping up than Kreuzer himself.

nperera95

think his nab games form will give us a clear indication on were his body/form is at. He'll get better as the season goes on but whether he will finish as a top 5 ruck, not too sure imo. Might squeeze into the top 5.

My Chumps

Will he be a keeper? Unlikely. Is he worth the punt at 370k? Absolutely.

Definitely shown glimpses of becoming that top 5 ruckman we expected him to be, but it's hard to see him doing it in his first season after such a long lay off.

He did average 102 (unsubbed) in 2013 which would rank him sixth this year behind Jacobs, Mumford, Martin, Sandi and Goldstein. Rucks are a gamble this year with the new hitout scoring, and like I say, it's hard to see him reaching career best numbers after a one game season.

Grufflez

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.. you make me laugh with such questions, not only is he going to play forward more this year but check out these stats

2010: 13 games
                    2011: 12 games
                    2012: 20 games
                    2013: 16 games
                    2014: 1  game        Nuff said  ;)

fasttrack13

Is he a chance? Yes
Likeliness? Probably not

You pick him as a 90+Ave cash cow and if he becomes more than that it's a bonus. 370k IMO is too much not to be a keeper!

quinny88

Completely depends on weather he's the sole ruckman and if his body holds up.
I think he could easily push 105-110 but If they keep playing spuds like warnock and wood then his scores will suffer

Money Shot

For now I don't need him but if I need to get an extra premium/mid price defender Goldy to Kreuzer and My D6 in Jones would go to Lumumba.

RaisyDaisy

It's a bonus if he can turn into a keeper

I just need him to get through the first 7-10 rounds, then I can upgrade him or keep him as a keeper depending on how he is going

I'm starting him with the expectation that he wont be a keeper, but for 370k he should be able to score well enough for me over the first 7-10 rounds as well as increase in value making him easy to upgrade to a gun

ronl

Take it from a coach who has been burnt, stung, mocked by, laughed at and spat on by the said Kreuzer, not in a hundred years (should I live so long) will "the Kruze" be in another team of mine.....that is, unless circumstances dictate otherwise. ;)

Grufflez

Apparently when the Irish heard about Kreuzer's inclusion into Australia's next International Rules team they immediately set about making the worlds largest potato peeler.

Fid

Just heard that he has suffered another foot injury and is out for 4 - 6 weeks!!!!

ben_020285

Cross him off the list.

Leuey is going to be so popular now.

SydneyRox

Quote from: ben_020285 on February 16, 2015, 06:16:54 PM
Cross him off the list. if you were silly enough to think he would make it past rnd 3

Leuey is going to be so popular now.