Sean lemmens

Started by Bluesman, February 14, 2015, 05:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluesman

What do we think of him? Not a huge scorer I know but at 230k he seems to have good security despite inclusion of malceski and from something I read the Suns just love him and he should have even more opportunities this year

kilbluff1985

don't think his job security is good enough

Malceski, Harbrow, Broughton, KK, Cannon, Thompson, May

all ahead of him

Footyrulz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 14, 2015, 06:10:19 AM
don't think his job security is good enough

Malceski, Harbrow, Broughton, KK, Cannon, Thompson, May

all ahead of him
I think Lemmens is ahead of Broughton who is on the rookie list.

The rest though will play before him and you could even add Cameron to that list to play as the 3rd tall.

ronl

I thought he showed more than enough last year, over the last third of the season, to rate him as a certain starter this year.
It may not have been reflected by his SC scores, but his confidence, run, and tackling pressure increased in leaps and bounds with each game over the last third of the season.  With natural improvement and increased confidence I'd be very surprised if he isn't an automatic selection first game.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: ronl on February 14, 2015, 09:36:00 AM
I thought he showed more than enough last year, over the last third of the season, to rate him as a certain starter this year.
It may not have been reflected by his SC scores, but his confidence, run, and tackling pressure increased in leaps and bounds with each game over the last third of the season.  With natural improvement and increased confidence I'd be very surprised if he isn't an automatic selection first game.

Summed up perfectly

He is best 22 and I raised him as an option in another thread. He wont score heaps, but I think he could improve and push 60-70 as an average, which isn't great, but with the lack of cheap options down back it could be handy

I wish he was 230k, he is actually 250k

nrich102

Nope. A good player, but won't fantasy relevant.

H1bb3i2d

He's on a list of defenders who could all make $80-100k. It's a list I don't really want to resort to, but if I'm desperate, he may be a cheaper D5 option.

Mr.Craig

When life gives you Lemmens, make lemonade.

honza

The only thing I've read/heard about him this off-season is he's improved his tank. Who hasn't.

(yeah yeah okay, Sylvia)

fasttrack13

He will become a good player, similar to p.seed could take a while

Mat0369

He will be the shut down small defender which isn't a friendly role for SC. Pass

ronl

It's quite possible that you're, Mat, but I'm not convinced. I remember him breaking loose into the forward line more and
more over the last 6-7 games, kicking a couple nice goals and laying some good tackles.  I made a mental note then to keep a close eye on him in the NAB as, to me, he seemed like a genuine improver.

honza

Quote from: ronl on February 14, 2015, 04:28:45 PM
It's quite possible that you're, Mat, but I'm not convinced. I remember him breaking loose into the forward line more and
more over the last 6-7 games, kicking a couple nice goals and laying some good tackles.  I made a mental note then to keep a close eye on him in the NAB as, to me, he seemed like a genuine improver.

50k more than Whitecross. Similar price to Clancee. Lemmens would be a POD no doubt. A POD with balls like frozen watermelons.