Nat Fyfe injury

Started by Woppa15, February 13, 2015, 02:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woppa15

SEN reporting Nat Fyfe limped from field today during a training session.

Injury unsure at this stage, more to come.....

Jackross10

kilbluff1985

Nige

Ricochet

Word is its nothing. Just a little sore

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 13, 2015, 03:00:58 PM
no way he will get more attention if Fyfe is out

Hill and Mundy will still get the tag before Barlow

Woppa15

Quote from: Ricochet on February 13, 2015, 03:06:35 PM
Word is its nothing. Just a little sore

I hope so, Ive got him in over Pendles at the moment.....

Holz

its probably nothing but this is why im not picking him. I cant afford to pay that much for a guy im worried could get injured every week. Might end up with him but i feel safer starting with the likes of pendles sloane jelly etc..

meow meow

Had a stone in his boot, that's all.

Ricochet

Quote from: Ricochet on February 13, 2015, 03:05:26 PM
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/26287039/limping-fyfe-a-worry-for-dockers/

Limping Fyfe a worry for Dockers

Fremantle star Nathan Fyfe has thrown a scare into the camp at the end of a brutal trianing session at Fremantle Oval today, limping from the field favouring his left leg.

Fyfe had just gone on a brutal end-to-end gut run in a match simulation drill with youngster Connor Blakely.

After Blakely took him to one end of the ground, Fyfe surged to the other end and marked near the 50m line.

He appeared to pull up slightly short after the mark and walked straight from the field with assisatnt coach checking his welfare.

Club physiotherapist Jeff Boyle was quick to follow him into the change rooms.

Fyfe has left training sessions early before this summer but on this occasion appeared to be favouring his left leg.

Coach Ross Lyon had put his team through a searching two and a half hour session, starting at 9am and not finishing until 11.30am.

There is also this

John Separovich ‏@FreoSeppo  11m11 minutes ago
@miller_dj I was right in front of Fyfe. Nothing more than a tweak after a mark. He continued to run afterwards. Didnt come off the track.

j959

doesn't sound too major but initial report I saw thought suspected hammy - maybe/prob just a twinge maybe ... just wait to see if he resumes at next trg session ... don't think anyone is panicking but always due diligence to keep ears out and then confirm for yourself I s'pose ...  ;)

Mat0369

Unless it was a tear off the bone we are so far away from the season that it should have no impact anyway.

fasttrack13

It's nathan Fyfe... Enough said. Chill

Holz

Quote from: fasttrack13 on February 13, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

you mean the guy who quite often picks up injuries.

It's Nat Fyfe.... Enough Said. Worry

fasttrack13

Quote from: Holz on February 13, 2015, 04:50:02 PM
Quote from: fasttrack13 on February 13, 2015, 04:48:14 PM

you mean the guy who quite often picks up injuries.

It's Nat Fyfe.... Enough Said. Worry

pretty sure he's only missed games through suspension and rested last couple of years mate... Might wanna look that up.

6 games missed
3 games rested
2 through suspension

Hmmm...?