Birchall knee injury......

Started by Woppa15, February 11, 2015, 06:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woppa15

Channel 7 reporting Birchall has suffered a medial ligament injury and will be out for up to a month.

Woppa15

Yet another defender down..... What a season it's shaping up to be

Holz

There goes another one.

They should just let us start 2 defenders and let us play 10 mids 8 forwards.

Ricochet

Mark Stevens saying he is on track to play Round 3 for NAB.

Hurt his knee in a tackling drill last week

Jackross10

Damn. Although, with all these injuries and no rookies likely to pop up, teams will start looking different to eachother. Which I like having a lot of pods, makes it funner/harder and more interesting.

Woppa15

He's not in my side but one can only hope he's back on the park before the season proper gets underway

sammy123

What are people's thoughts i'm thinking downgrade to hurn or upgrade to simpson

shaker

Never really rated him that much and have not got him in my team but the backline is the problem line this year .

NickyBoy

The backline is looking very thin now.. I bet by the time the season starts, every defender will be injured

RaisyDaisy

Shouldn't really be too big a deal. If he lines up rd1 then his on the table

djbics

With him missing full training for 4-6 weeks he'll be pretty under-done come seasons start, dont think I'd be risking starting him tbh

Mat0369

Quote from: djbics on February 11, 2015, 07:42:39 PM
With him missing full training for 4-6 weeks he'll be pretty under-done come seasons start, dont think I'd be risking starting him tbh

That's what I was thinking.

Birch might become Newnes or Seedsman depending on what I want to do with my D5

nperera95

Ringo

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-02-11/birchall-blow-for-hawks

Official report on Birchall and if named for round 1 will stay.  Whilst early scores may be down will be one of the Top 10 defenders and will save a trade.

AaronKirk

At this stage its still more than likely he will play round one, if he does he will remain in my side.