Keenan Ramsey??

Started by Fid, February 10, 2015, 04:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fid

Could be a chance to be upgraded seeing Brent Reilly will  be out for a few months.

Played FB in the U18 championships (played all 6 matches) and was given the oppositions no. 1 forward.

I guess we will just see if he gets a game in the NAB first, but one to keep an eye on.

LordSneeze

Could be upgraded, but unlikely to play.

I would think that it is more likely to be Ellis-Yolman or Jake Lever with a few positional movements made.
I would think Ellis Yolman will be the one to get the first chance.

Bully

Mr.Craig

Ramsey is a fair way down the pecking order. Cheney would be closer to a like for like replacement, maybe Shaw if they want someone taller.

honza

Reilly was slipping out of the 22 so Ramsey would make a great one for one replacement.

TomK

Reilly wouldn't of been best 22 regardless the current unfortunate situation he is in. Quite a few players infront of Keenan like Mr. C said.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: honza on February 10, 2015, 08:29:25 PM
Reilly was slipping out of the 22 so Ramsey would make a great one for one replacement.

Very different players. Ramsey will most likely be a third tall in the early years and maybe a swingman as time progresses.

I'd imagine his scoring would be pretty abysmal even if he did play.

Bully

Call me old fashioned but I am a bit sceptical about a one eyed player making it in the AFL. Hope he proves me wrong but I have my doubts.

Jake Lever is the one who will be firming, fantastic player and a guy who I rated in my top ten. There will be no issues with fitness either, Lever is an endurance athlete and is one of the smoothest movers I've seen around the 194-195 cm mark. Did I mention he runs triathlons for fun? Adelaide got a steal with this bloke.

Ricochet

honza

Only the most one eyed supporters would pick him

The_Captain

eye personally won't be going near him...

elephants

Eye can't see how you guys think this is funny :-\

H1bb3i2d

These eye puns could not get any cornea.

honza

Can't help having an eye for detail

Bully

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on February 11, 2015, 01:57:22 PM
These eye puns could not get any cornea.

;D I have no eye deer.