"Strong pre-season has Crow Crouch set to stand tall"

Started by H1bb3i2d, February 04, 2015, 06:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H1bb3i2d

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-02-04/crow-crouch-to-stand-up-tall

ADELAIDE young gun Brad Crouch is injury-free and ready to produce his best, after completing every session this pre-season.

A pre-season Achilles injury limited Crouch prior to the start of 2014, then he broke his leg in round two and missed three months of football. It was a frustrating spell on the sidelines given his runner-up placing in the 2013 NAB AFL Rising Star Award.

The 21-year-old has the tools to become one of the best midfielders in the competition and said an incident-free summer had put him on the path to leap forward in his development.

"I'm sweet at the moment, I've done every session so far â€" it's been a little bit different to my first three pre-seasons," Crouch said on Wednesday.

"Now, in comparison to last season, my fitness is a lot higher. This time last season I was just starting to run again.

"It's crucial, especially once the games roll around - that's when you get the biggest benefit."

Good signs for all you Crouch fans!

Big Mac

Have him in my i5s squad so am more than happy to see him dominate  8)

Grazz

eaglesman

And he is back in my side for the 50th time this preseason ... This bloke is a bloody star!

Bully

Just had a look at the stats after he returned from a long lay-off and he averaged a very respectable 102, it wouldn't be too difficult to get that closer to 110. He'll definitely be on my watchlist.

Holz

I don't like these type of guys but I'm really tempted to pick him up. I have Sloane as a super premo but crouch has that upside.

Sabretooth Tigers

::)

Not sure, but watching very, very carefully     :)

eaglesman

Quote from: Holz on February 04, 2015, 10:19:40 PM
I don't like these type of guys but I'm really tempted to pick him up. I have Sloane as a super premo but crouch has that upside.

In for me ... Popularity to rise in nab tho

Dayze

If I need an extra 100k for a player that im missing, like a VB than a downgrade M5 from JPK (M4) to a crouch type is what im gonna have to do.
Would much rather a safer pick but im really happy with my team elsewhere and don't want to downgrade.
Has all the tools to go 110 and has an excellent bye.

Ricochet

So much potential but I'm sticking with safety in the mids this year

Jackross10

fasttrack13

Wondering what contract talks might to to Sloane and danger come later in the year... Nice last upgrade target potentially!