Taylor Adams

Started by Fid, January 31, 2015, 07:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Average 100? About 50 players in the entire AFL average 100 or more. Adams isn't going to be one of them.

Having said that, he's not a bad pick. Priced at 70, should probably average close to 90 with a full time spot in the mids if he's any good. Could easily be traded up to a rd11 premo for pocket change during the byes. I'm not going to pick him but I can see the merit.

Marcos83

Really considered him myself. However i thought he was 300k around And not 380k

Wells better value.

Colty

Quote from: Marcos83 on April 04, 2015, 01:05:03 AM

Wells better value.
im picking him in the forwards, will be stoked if he can get above 90, I think hes a real chance.

ando_10

with collingwoods talent running thin atm taylor needs to step up and tbh i think he could be the one who can at least go 90+ average however i dont like his disposal and i don't have him in my team.

Quote from: Colty on April 04, 2015, 01:34:38 AM
Quote from: Marcos83 on April 04, 2015, 01:05:03 AM

Wells better value.
im picking him in the forwards, will be stoked if he can get above 90, I think hes a real chance.

:D

Elcapitano

Adams + $40k or Bonts??

Desired7

Guys bit of a dilema here, have Delidio and thinking of trading him to Taylor Adams now that Steele is ruled out for 6-8weeks. more points may be coming his way, would he be a viable pick untill collingwood mids are strengthened again and be used as a quick stepping stone with close to premium out put. it will also give me 180k to add to my 150k already in the bank which could be quite usefully in the next few weeks if Cripps, salem, are not peforming at best in order to get a premium quicker. Adams should also get to at least 450k if he averages 90, so he could easily go higher then 90s each week so what are your thoughts?

LordSneeze

Quote from: Desired7 on April 08, 2015, 09:36:45 PM
Guys bit of a dilema here, have Delidio and thinking of trading him to Taylor Adams now that Steele is ruled out for 6-8weeks. more points may be coming his way, would he be a viable pick untill collingwood mids are strengthened again and be used as a quick stepping stone with close to premium out put. it will also give me 180k to add to my 150k already in the bank which could be quite usefully in the next few weeks if Cripps, salem, are not peforming at best in order to get a premium quicker. Adams should also get to at least 450k if he averages 90, so he could easily go higher then 90s each week so what are your thoughts?
IMO I don't think it is worth it. He played really well in R1 and only scored 98. I don't think it is worth downgrading Delidio to him as Adams wont be a Keeper for the season, try to use Delidio to get a keeper that will Avg over 100 for the year.

Swoozie

Quote from: LordSneeze on April 08, 2015, 09:44:02 PM
He played really well in R1 and only scored 98.

This is the thing that would put me off him. 31 touches for only 98? Just doesn't seem to have a high enough ceiling.

Bully

With Bontempelli & Tex only marginally more expensive I don't see the point in a player like Adams, he is underpriced but stands little chance of becoming a keeper.

meow meow

I changed my mind and bought him in instead of Josh Kelly purely for the fact that he has a full time gig in the midfield. Looks to be playing a run with role, sort of. He can't kick so he's got no chance of being a keeper.

Jake8

Is it worth getting Adams or should I spend the extra 120k and get a premo?

YoungGun

Quote from: Jake8 on May 05, 2015, 02:21:40 PM
Is it worth getting Adams or should I spend the extra 120k and get a premo?

spend an extra 85k and get goddard

PiPies

I started him with the plan he would increase in price a bit and be an easy stepping stone to a forward or mid premo. Happy with his scoring atm and if he keeps pumping out 100ish I won't be upgrading him for a while. I don't think he's worth bringing in at this stage though, seems to have cleaned up his ball use a bit but I think he will still need to be upgraded by seasons end so not worth 2 trades to bring him in then upgrade. Spending the extra 85k for Goddard who is proven and will average 100ish is the safer option and potentially saves a trade.