need a helping hand!

Started by Ratty, March 18, 2010, 03:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratty

im stuck on a third midfield rookie to start. Im not sure weather i should get one of the Melbourne boys Skully or Trengove, Cunnington or Bastinac, Shuey maybe? Morabito
what are your thoughts lads already have Barlow Martin Jetta and Banner in my quad looking for the 5th midfielder rookie really

Prospector_1

Resch

Justin Bieber

could go for an expensive rookie. they were picked high for a reason. if it so happens that a cheap rookie if firing alot more than one of these guys, you have the money to downgrade him to make more profit.

waste of a trade but can gain more cash this way as a suggestion. got the idea from a friend.

Cicjose

i wanted bastinac on my bench considering he run the fastest 3km time trial for anyone at NM but i need to see if he is picked round 1. Shuey is risky after suffering through the last 2 years with injury and the death of his sister.

Also 5 rookie mids is putting yourself behind everyone already wasting trades to upgrade. I'm trying to pick players that i will get 22 games from and only trade for LTI's (hopefully) or ppl who are about the same price who average 10 more ppg than the player i'm trading out.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Cicjose on March 19, 2010, 03:32:43 PM
... ppl who are about the same price who average 10 more ppg than the player i'm trading out.
How you gunna fund that? 10ppg makes for a fair old points differential.

Cicjose

Prospector_1

MissPies

3-4 rookie midfield...i know they seem a dime a dozen but only use at least rookies in mid..Barlow in your starting line. Use the money elsewhere

Ratty

I can't see a problem with my 3 rookie starting mid strategy! You say I'll use to many trades. But k have 5 backs that are definate keepers. 3 midfield keepers. 1 ruck keeper and 6 fed keepers! That's 15 keepers like most people here