Cricket World Cup Draft Competion: Draft Thread

Started by Spinking, January 28, 2015, 06:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Maybe a few people can PM myself or Nige with their picks, as we sit at the ends of the draft. I am on all the time since Uni hasn't started, so I am happy to bid for people, as long as they are clear with who they want, and any backups if they want to give them to me.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on February 10, 2015, 10:03:53 AM
Maybe a few people can PM myself or Nige with their picks, as we sit at the ends of the draft. I am on all the time since Uni hasn't started, so I am happy to bid for people, as long as they are clear with who they want, and any backups if they want to give them to me.

Noz

JBs-Hawks

Noz

PowerBug

It's tough when nrich and Torp are both school age and can't really be expected to pick during this time of the day.

R.Griffen

Quote from: PowerBug on February 10, 2015, 02:46:00 PM
It's tough when nrich and Torp are both school age and can't really be expected to pick during this time of the day.

Who's pick is it, I am currently sitting it a study line before my next lesson hoping to get my pick

PowerBug

Quote from: R.Griffen on February 10, 2015, 02:55:16 PM

Who's pick is it, I am currently sitting it a study line before my next lesson hoping to get my pick
nrich, so don't bother waiting. He'll be another ~2 hours unless he logs in at school.

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on February 10, 2015, 03:04:04 PM

nrich, so don't bother waiting. He'll be another ~2 hours unless he logs in at school.
Which I'm fairly sure he doesn't, so give him a couple of hours I'd say.

R.Griffen

Quote from: Nige on February 10, 2015, 03:07:15 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on February 10, 2015, 03:04:04 PM

Which I'm fairly sure he doesn't, so give him a couple of hours I'd say.
okay I wont be on for the next hour 1/2 so hopefully i dont hold anything up

nrich102

R.Griffen

Spinking

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 10, 2015, 08:12:48 AM
Martin Guptill please

Torp, you already have Dan Vettori from NZ. Need to pick again sorry.

Spinking

Really sorry to move on without giving Torp a chance to catch up, but we won't get through this in time if I don't.

This guy is obviously something special as only the greats can get away with using just one name.

Mahmudullah

Noz

This really needs to speed up now still plenty of picks to go