Started by Spinking, January 28, 2015, 06:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Paul Stirling.

Hopefully right this time  ::)

R.Griffen

Spinking

Spinking

Have updated the OP and added a section for which teams you still need to pick from. Interesting to see the varying strategies. A couple of coaches have made the smart call to pick from the top teams later. Got a feeling they are going to get some superstars very late in the draft.

PowerBug

It's taken us 7 days to get through almost 7 rounds, and we have 6 days to get through the remaining 7 rounds. Come on guys! (Well actually, all that needs to happen is we all need to pick from Aus, Eng, NZ, SL before the 14th, and we can finish the draft during the 14th whilst those games are on)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Nige

Might be left with the scraps of the Aussies and Indians, but this hopefully this pays off. Preston Mommsen and Will Porterfield, captains of their respective sides.

R.Griffen

Spinking

Quote from: R.Griffen on February 08, 2015, 11:30:53 AM
Younus Khan Very happy with that pick

Great pick so late in the draft. Is pretty old though...

Nige

nrich102

JBs-Hawks

PowerBug

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 08, 2015, 11:49:26 AM
Quote from: Spinking on February 08, 2015, 11:21:14 AM
Kyle Coetzer
Damnnnnn
You're actually kidding me. flower. He was the one I said would last ::) Absolute gun pick, guy has won a County championship so knows what he's doing.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: PowerBug on February 08, 2015, 07:02:56 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 08, 2015, 11:49:26 AM
Quote from: Spinking on February 08, 2015, 11:21:14 AM
Kyle Coetzer
Damnnnnn
You're actually kidding me. flower. He was the one I said would last ::) Absolute gun pick, guy has won a County championship so knows what he's doing.

Didnt realise cricket was an individual sport :P