Cricket World Cup Draft Competion: Draft Thread

Started by Spinking, January 28, 2015, 06:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Nige

R.Griffen

Spinking

Only 2 coaches are still to pick from teams that will play on Sat - JBs needs an Aussie, and RGriff needs a Lankan. Might want to pick these as a priority lads.

PowerBug

Quote from: Spinking on February 10, 2015, 11:11:13 PM
Only 2 coaches are still to pick from teams that will play on Sat - JBs needs an Aussie, and RGriff needs a Lankan. Might want to pick these as a priority lads.
Can't really make them do that, but I think everyone (except nrich) will leave Afghanistan to the last round haha
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

R.Griffen

I don't want to waste my pick on a Sri Lankan since no one else can still him, they can take my gem from UAE if I do though

Noz

Just an idea to make this draft go a bit quicker.

JB and R.Griffen both have picks with countries that everyone else has picked from.

JBs Hawks: Australia and South Africa
R.Griffen: Sri Lanka

Every other coach has picked from the 3 nations.

Let JB and R.Griffen pick the blokes they want and then put them in the draft as there last selection(s)

3 picks then knocked of the list.

PowerBug

Done.

I have PM'ed Torp regarding his next picks, and how he can send his next 2 picks + reserves, provided he picks from the countries that I haven't chosen from, then he can send me backups, otherwise he can only give me one pick.

We can do this.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

R.Griffen

Quote from: Noz on February 10, 2015, 11:30:43 PM
Just an idea to make this draft go a bit quicker.

JB and R.Griffen both have picks with countries that everyone else has picked from.

JBs Hawks: Australia and South Africa
R.Griffen: Sri Lanka

Every other coach has picked from the 3 nations.

Let JB and R.Griffen pick the blokes they want and then put them in the draft as there last selection(s)

3 picks then knocked of the list.

I suggested that to Spinking so hopefully that happens

nrich102

JBs-Hawks

Noz

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 11, 2015, 10:13:53 AM
Matt Machan
Great pick, kid will be a star. It was Mommsen or him for me, but now I'm thinking if his 100 the other day is anything to go by, I might have made the wrong choice!

Rusty00