Emg: Waters, Maguire

Mids: Swan, Vince, Cooney, Dalziell, Dangerfield, Trengrove
Emg: Martin, Bastiniac

Rucks: Tippett, Hille
Emg: Warnock, Trengrove

Forwards: Pavlich, Harvey, Waite, J.Riewoldt, Hall, Murphy, Ziebell
Emg: Watts, Hitchcock

hespey

couldnt help but notice you haven't commented on any other teams while you have been waiting for people to comment you.

ps. your team is awful. no to cornes, gilbee, carrazzo, greenwood, cooney, dalziell, dangerfield, bastinac, hille, waite, j.riewoldt, murphy and watts.

3.5/10 (-.5 for each of those listed above)

Prospector_1

Easy Hesperus, it's only been 8 minutes dude!

stonedog

Not bad 7/10

Not sure on Cornes, carrazzo, dalziell, J. Riewoldt, Watts, Waite, Hunt and Greenwood

Try Gram, Masten, McVeight, Dangerfield, Rockliff, Ladson instead.

Cheers!

mike_williams22

Hespey...you are an idiot!!

Please do not post any pathetic and cowardly comments ever again!!

Cooney, Gilbee, Dangerfield, Hille and Murphy are definately not bad picks...and if you stupidly think that they are, can you please have the balls to back up your thoughts rather than just naming the players!!

Seems like you are a bit sour on the Bulldogs after they thumped you in the NAB cup

Lighten up sunshine!!

hespey

hahahahahaha wowzers!

take it easy you lot. youd think i was acting like a complete asshole the way you guys are going on about it!!

hespey

Quote from: mike_williams22 on March 18, 2010, 02:21:41 PM
Hespey...you are an idiot!!

Please do not post any pathetic and cowardly comments ever again!!

Cooney, Gilbee, Dangerfield, Hille and Murphy are definately not bad picks...and if you stupidly think that they are, can you please have the balls to back up your thoughts rather than just naming the players!!

Seems like you are a bit sour on the Bulldogs after they thumped you in the NAB cup

Lighten up sunshine!!

i thought id may as well swipe back.

1. you only named 5 of the 13 players i picked as being 'not bad' picks, and by process of elimination, you agree that 8 of the players i chose were bad. 8/13=pass.

2. asking me to have 'the balls' to back up the players i said are bad is just like me asking you to back up the players you said are 'not bad'. why didnt you justify your comments as you expect me to justify mine?

thou who live in glass houses should not throw stones, dear.

3. with an intellect like yours, it must be past your bedtime.

game. set. match.     :D