Main Menu

each clubs pass mark 2015

Started by kilbluff1985, January 27, 2015, 12:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Quote from: T Dog on January 27, 2015, 02:16:34 PM
Quote from: Nige on January 27, 2015, 02:15:22 PM
Not a terrible article, a few are a bit generous though.

I think the one for the Tiges is pretty much spot on, I've got us penciled in for 6th myself.

You entered the number upside down Nige
Gold  ;D

Ringo

Think the article is reasonably spot on although a little generous to Eagles and Pies as has been discussed. Also think the Roos at 4th or higher is a little optimistic 6th or higher would be more realistic.

Has assessed the Lions well and although may not appease all supporters is spot on imo.

AaronKirk

Pass mark for Essendon is to win a final.

Anything less is a clear failure.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: AaronKirk on January 28, 2015, 09:10:45 PM
Pass mark for Essendon is to win a final.

Anything less is a clear failure.

agreed

quinny88

Pass or fail for who? Think they are very lenient or most. Any team that played in a prelim last year will be considering it a fail if they dont win the flag.

I would probably have it as:

Flag or bust - Hawthorn, Freo, Sydney, Port, North

Win a final or bust - Geelong, Essendon, Richmond

Make finals or bust - Westcoast, Goldcoast, Adelaide, Collingwood

Improve on last year or bust - the rest

Mailman the 2nd

Making a Grand Final would easily be a pass for Port and North. Only the other 3 would consider losing it a fail

quinny88

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on January 28, 2015, 11:20:37 PM
Making a Grand Final would easily be a pass for Port and North. Only the other 3 would consider losing it a fail

No team would be happy with making the grand final and not winning it. If you're good enough to get there, you're good enough to win

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: quinny88 on January 28, 2015, 11:32:23 PM

No team would be happy with making the grand final and not winning it. If you're good enough to get there, you're good enough to win

Obviously no team would be happy losing a Grand Final lol, doesn't mean that your whole season is a fail

quinny88

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on January 29, 2015, 01:23:29 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on January 28, 2015, 11:32:23 PM

Obviously no team would be happy losing a Grand Final lol, doesn't mean that your whole season is a fail

I'm a harsher critic than you then lol

Big Mac

Not sure I'd count 14th as a 'pass' for the dees