kilbluff1985

Jackross10

Nige

nrich102

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: Jackross10 on January 23, 2015, 04:15:01 PM
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on January 23, 2015, 03:55:28 PM
:-\

Not sure if I'm game to put this one in,but, if injury free and well worked during the NAB,  " the Cyril  (Rioli)  hype train. Wonder just how high he'd rate if he played out a full season. Sorely ( poor choice of words ) tempted  to throw him in my side but .... big watch.
How about the Harley  (Bennell)  hype train. Scored a 196 in his first season and another freakish but injury prone talent. He I may start with if I have any doubts on Swanny.     ;)

Very good. I haven't even thought about Sizzle. He, no doubt is a top 6 forward when he is fit. But I think if you do start with him, there is almost a 0% chance he will play 22 games and you'll have to trade him out at one stage. Haven't heard anything of him but how is he travelling? Also with the forwards this year, I think it would be tough to fit him in.

Apparently travelling pretty well, and when there's no news on Cyril it's usually a good sign. And the news on Rioli is noticeable by it's extreme silence. Would love to have him, and if Swanny doesn't come to the party I may take him. Always was a sucker for a weak pair of hammies !!      ;)

eaglesman

Quote from: Holz on January 23, 2015, 05:49:14 PM
Josh Caddy anyone?

watch him go 100+ a year too late.

Crouch and Tyson comfortably out score caddy imo, I know there is a 90k difference in price but would feel is less risk ... Can't afford to pick any of the 3 although I did think about caddy for a time

nrich102

Jackross10

Jackross10

Bit of a random pick who has always been expected to breakout. Shane Savage at 370k in defence, Any takers?

Nige

Quote from: Jackross10 on January 24, 2015, 03:46:50 PM
Bit of a random pick who has always been expected to breakout. Shane Savage at 370k in defence, Any takers?
I think you could do worse, but also think you could do better.

Classic Vin.

meow meow

Ask any Carlton player who has been the standout at training and they all say the same thing. Liam Jones. Was #2 in the AFL for contested marks when Barry played and LJ didn't have the best defender. Back then he was probably the worst shot at goal in the league but he has learnt how to kick straight since then. Coleman + Brownlow double wouldn't surprise.

Jackross10

Quote from: meow meow on January 24, 2015, 05:03:59 PM
Ask any Carlton player who has been the standout at training and they all say the same thing. Liam Jones. Was #2 in the AFL for contested marks when Barry played and LJ didn't have the best defender. Back then he was probably the worst shot at goal in the league but he has learnt how to kick straight since then. Coleman + Brownlow double wouldn't surprise.

Should I take your word? $$