POD Premiums

Started by RaisyDaisy, January 22, 2015, 08:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

Quote from: Nige on January 27, 2015, 01:58:22 PM
Quote from: Jackross10 on January 27, 2015, 01:22:29 PM
My 'Pods' who I believe will be point of differences are, Simpson, Birchall and Barlow. Also have a few high end rookies who are pods at the moment in Biggs and Cockatoo.
They won't be for much longer if you keep telling people.  :P

Haha  :P

meow meow

Can someone explain this to me?

Deledio: moved to half forward and his scores increased, and he'll play there again this year. LOCK

Zorko: will remain at half forward where he scores like a machine, will play there again this year. NO WAY

Taylor and Green are the small forwards for Brisbane, they're the ones who will stay deep while Zorko goes about his business as usual.

quinny88

Quote from: meow meow on January 28, 2015, 04:10:06 PM
Can someone explain this to me?

Deledio: moved to half forward and his scores increased, and he'll play there again this year. LOCK

Zorko: will remain at half forward where he scores like a machine, will play there again this year. NO WAY

Taylor and Green are the small forwards for Brisbane, they're the ones who will stay deep while Zorko goes about his business as usual.

Deledios increase in scores wasn't a direct result of a move to half forward though, he was scoring poorly when the team were playing poorly. He has 7 years of 100+ averages so picking him speaks for itself.

Zorko scores well as a high half forward that rotates through the midfield but in 2013 when he spent the majority of the year forward his scores were disappointing. Add Beams, Christiensen, Rich and Robinson to the midfield rotations and Zorko is likely to play the whole game forward with very little mid time. He plays the position so well but his scores will suffer as he obviously won't get as much of the ball.

He would certainly be a unique player to have but very dangerous with so many safer options around

Jimmykidd

haven't seen Beams in 1 team so far. i know he got injured late last year but I'm pretty sure hes good and training now. Unless I'm missing something.. Could be a massive POD..

SydneyRox

Have completed my first up team, here are some interesting numbers from guys I have in my team

Christo 1.82% - Not that big a surprise
Ward 3.41%
Beams 4.09%
JPK 4.66%
Danger 5.17%

Rusty00

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 30, 2015, 12:53:37 PM
Have completed my first up team, here are some interesting numbers from guys I have in my team

Christo 1.82% - Not that big a surprise
Ward 3.41%
Beams 4.09%
JPK 4.66%
Danger 5.17%
Sloane's another one at 3.41%. If you can pick the correct one of those mid POD's who smashes it early, you could get a pretty good jump on the rest of the comp.

Ricochet

Some PODs under 10% for me
AWalker 2.5%
Rocky only 9% :o
KSimpson 8%

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on January 30, 2015, 01:01:00 PM
AWalker 2.5%
KSimpson 8%

9% too much I think.

nrich102

Quote from: Holz on January 30, 2015, 01:09:26 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on January 30, 2015, 01:01:00 PM
AWalker 2.5%
KSimpson 8%

9% too much I think.
What  :o Captaincy will only boost his scoring, just watch.

Mat0369

Where are you guys getting the percentages from? When I go to players they are all at 0%

Ricochet

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 30, 2015, 05:34:58 PM
Where are you guys getting the percentages from? When I go to players they are all at 0%
Go to "Analyser" man, should be all in there

Mat0369

It still has 0%. Have you guys got gold? I think maybe that is why or my SC page is just being a pain

Ricochet

Quote from: Mat0369 on January 30, 2015, 05:39:03 PM
It still has 0%. Have you guys got gold? I think maybe that is why or my SC page is just being a pain
Ah yep thats it, only works with Gold

storeymjs

Just wondered about people's thoughts on Toby Greene as a genuine midfield premium option.

When he came back from his suspension last year - over the last 9 rounds - he averaged 120.3 and one of those scores was a 63 (his first game back funnily enough).

Considering all of this I am wondering about whether he is deserving of a midfield position.

Ricochet

Quote from: storeymjs on January 30, 2015, 08:45:12 PM
Just wondered about people's thoughts on Toby Greene as a genuine midfield premium option.

When he came back from his suspension last year - over the last 9 rounds - he averaged 120.3 and one of those scores was a 63 (his first game back funnily enough).

Considering all of this I am wondering about whether he is deserving of a midfield position.
Yeh he did dominate from RD17 onwards but

Congilio only played up until round 16
Scully only up to round 18
Whitfield only up to round 17

So add those 3 back in, along with Griffen and Greene could be severely hampered. Just something to consider.