Brendan Whitecross

Started by Money Shot, January 15, 2015, 09:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Holz on January 23, 2015, 05:48:35 PM
please be ready to go whitecross, we need you.

I have nobody at D6 and I wnat him to be that guy .

named round 1 locked

So your train of thought Holz is there is going to be very few if any back rooks.

Nige

I'd personally prefer Water to WhiteX for those with one of them.

Holz

Quote from: Grazz on January 23, 2015, 05:52:01 PM

named round 1 locked

So your train of thought Holz is there is going to be very few if any back rooks.

I dont see anyone really stepping up like we have in the past. I'm seriously considering if whitecross doesnt pop up to put in waters as D6, than try and find two rookie till fill D7 D8

Grazz

Quote from: Holz on January 23, 2015, 06:10:04 PM

named round 1 locked

I dont see anyone really stepping up like we have in the past. I'm seriously considering if whitecross doesnt pop up to put in waters as D6, than try and find two rookie till fill D7 D8

It seems what your saying is the general feeling regarding back rookies. I still have a rookie at D6 so im praying a lot.

kilbluff1985

it's why your seeing teams with Nathan Brown not many options at this stage but all it takes is a couple injuries for a rookie to get a go

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 23, 2015, 06:17:24 PM
it's why your seeing teams with Nathan Brown not many options at this stage but all it takes is a couple injuries for a rookie to get a go

True that kb he's in me AF and DT teams at the minute as im not sure who to put there, if i have to start with him i'll be a little unwell.

Vinny

named round 1 locked

Quote from: Holz on January 19, 2015, 02:18:38 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on January 18, 2015, 10:33:11 PM
Quote from: Vinny on January 18, 2015, 10:27:01 PM
Stacking up in defence is good, I'm almost considering going Waters at D6. There is almost zero rookies that look like playing Round 1. Reckon it will be a struggle for even 2. So if say you have 3 rookies from D6 to D8, could cause some problems. Especially with someone as fragile as Waters at D5.

Looked that way last year too. There are always some that pop up through the nab cup

yeah 3-4 should pop up who will play. dont want to weaken my other lines anymore.

HOLZ PLS.

Nige

A good ol' fashioned contradiction.

Holz

Quote from: Vinny on January 23, 2015, 06:39:37 PM

named round 1 locked

Quote from: Holz on January 19, 2015, 02:18:38 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on January 18, 2015, 10:33:11 PM
Quote from: Vinny on January 18, 2015, 10:27:01 PM
Stacking up in defence is good, I'm almost considering going Waters at D6. There is almost zero rookies that look like playing Round 1. Reckon it will be a struggle for even 2. So if say you have 3 rookies from D6 to D8, could cause some problems. Especially with someone as fragile as Waters at D5.

Looked that way last year too. There are always some that pop up through the nab cup

yeah 3-4 should pop up who will play. dont want to weaken my other lines anymore.

HOLZ PLS.

there should be 3-4 who will play, dont think they will score though. Alot of guys i like in the mid and forward line showing up, so happy to weaken those lines now.

RaisyDaisy

Sounds like he is going to be very close in terms of being fit, but it's being in the best 22 which seems to be more of a concern, because all articles I read don't have him in the 22, although I know they love him down there - could be in and out of the team  :-\

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on January 23, 2015, 07:36:41 PM
Sounds like he is going to be very close in terms of being fit, but it's being in the best 22 which seems to be more of a concern, because all articles I read don't have him in the 22, although I know they love him down there - could be in and out of the team  :-\
which is still better than any other D6 rookie really

Dayze

Still so early to be getting down on the rookies. Still confident at least one good scorer will present at D6 and two with good job security will show for D7/8.
I don't think things are as dire as we are saying. Carlton, Saints, collingwood, Adelaide etc with very unsettled backlines at this stage opportunities are there.

eaglesman

I think we all may need to spend the same on our backlines but maybe spread money from 4 premo backs to 3 premo and 3 mid pricers

daniel17778

Guys ive been tossing around with this one, wat do i do with him.
Chuck him in the team or leave him out
Thoughts would be much apprecited.

RaisyDaisy

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,100133.0.html

I've put him in as a placeholder for now, just allocating 200k to that spot, but we wont know until closer to rd1