Main Menu

Clancee all clear

Started by valkorum, January 07, 2015, 04:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Ricochet

Good to see for Clancee. Really love to see the ball in his hands with that kick that he has.

Interesting bit about the change in structure of preseason

QuoteThe 24-year-old said the pre-season was different this year, just as senior coach Ross Lyon had predicted on Doig Medal night last year.

“In previous years we’ve been nursed into pre-season with a few shorter drills,” Pearce said.

“We’ve been chucked in the deep end with full-ground drills. It’s been full on.”

Kellogscrunchynut

One of my favourite players in the game hope to see him playing well again this year.

Holz

as a 280k defender in SC would you consider him?

that 91 season looks might enticing with limited defenders down back.

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: Holz on January 21, 2015, 05:35:35 PM
as a 280k defender in SC would you consider him?

that 91 season looks might enticing with limited defenders down back.
I certainly would however I'd track his pre season in order to determine what kind of roles he is being used in.

Mat0369

I am going to bump this. With Waters in doubt Pearce might be the key to most back lines fantasy wise

Kellogscrunchynut

I've heard that Lyon doesn't want to rest his veterans, so hopefully McPharlin will take the lockdown roles.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on February 10, 2015, 10:22:28 PM
I've heard that Lyon doesn't want to rest his veterans, so hopefully McPharlin will take the lockdown roles.

I dont think Mcpharlins role has any bearing on Clancee ???

Mr.Craig

Clancee has broken my heart before.

Ricochet

My thoughts on Clancee

He should be in our best 18 imo, but really he is about 18-25. So expect vest games or even in and out of the side. He will also get lockdown roles regularly.

Clancee was a ball magnet as a junior and when he scored premo numbers a few years ago he had the freedom through the midfield. But that role has changed

He certainly has the potential to score premo numbers based on ability, but it is a massive risk to start him