Main Menu

My Big Rocks

Started by tbagrocks, January 06, 2015, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sammy123

Quote from: TomK on March 12, 2015, 01:37:57 PM
Quote from: sammy123 on March 12, 2015, 12:33:15 PM
To one eyed mate. Gotta be realistic about SC. Crouch will average about 105.

Tex will Average roughly 70-85 not 100.

Buddy is the only fantasy relevant KPP
Tex will average over 90

No he won't tex is not that good

nperera95

Doubtful that he'll avg over 90. Even though he has averaged 100 in 2012, dont see ending up with a season avg of 90+. imo, realistically, he will avg aroud 75

TomK

So the bloke averages 80 a year after a knee reconstruction and you see him losing 5 points after he's had a full pre-season and looks fitter and stronger than ever before. Tex will average over 90. Bookmark it.

Quote from: sammy123 on March 13, 2015, 02:44:49 PM

Tex will average over 90

lol

tbagrocks

Quote from: TomK on March 13, 2015, 05:33:03 PM
So the bloke averages 80 a year after a knee reconstruction and you see him losing 5 points after he's had a full pre-season and looks fitter and stronger than ever before. Tex will average over 90. Bookmark it.

Tex will average over 90

lol
Good ol Tom, he said it in three syllables and a vowel! LOL sums it up!

Pre Knee Tex saw set to challenge the Big Bobdi Billionaire Buddy for the title of power forwards well .....

The wait is over! Come R1 the Great Man also known as Tex, will, WILL! Show you all what Im talkin bout!

But please keep dissing him and me, please? Then I can gloat when and I win the $1000 come R1 ;D  I'll humbly say, Tex is the Great Man! Until then, shut up!

quinny88

Shock horror, Tbag with an overload of Adelaide players?  :o

sammy123

Being to one eyed will be your downfall

Ricochet

was expecting more Crows tbh

sammy123

Quote from: Ricochet on March 14, 2015, 11:25:35 AM
was expecting more Crows tbh

I was too. I thought there was more last year

GoLions

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 13, 2015, 06:14:29 PM
Quote from: TomK on March 13, 2015, 05:33:03 PM

Tex will average over 90

lol
Good ol Tom, he said it in three syllables and a vowel! LOL sums it up!

Money Shot

Back to your team ;)
It is a great side and I think Tex could be a great POD and go around that 90 mark which will make you cash and maybe even be a keeper.
Although there is a lot of Adelaide players you have made smart decisions with all of them!
Well done and keep up the good work!

AaronKirk

The crows picks are not bad picks....

But I think you need to upgrade Clurey to a mid pricer or premo.

The most logical way IMO is to drop Tex (I know you won't) to a rookie and then upgrade Clurey.

Alternatively downgrade Crouch to a more expensive rookie pick and then upgrade Clurey to a premo.

It is a good team none the less with a solid structure.

tbagrocks

Quote from: AaronKirk on March 15, 2015, 11:56:06 PM
The crows picks are not bad picks....

But I think you need to upgrade Clurey to a mid pricer or premo.

The most logical way IMO is to drop Tex (I know you won't) to a rookie and then upgrade Clurey.

Alternatively downgrade Crouch to a more expensive rookie pick and then upgrade Clurey to a premo.

It is a good team none the less with a solid structure.
Had a look at the premo's and other than Hodge who's body I don't trust, nobody really stands out as consistent or worth more than having Ben Jacobs and WhiteX at D5-6  , Ibbo's the other im looking at

Might give Tex the boot yet but, with three weeks till R1, all the Great man needs is an "inch" of form and BOOM, away he goes 100+ , I still think he's the next King Carey :o  and  ......................   at worst, very good mid-pricer for a great upgrade (Because he will make money and will significantly ave more) should say BJ comes back from suspension or Lids is firing up!

Problem Im having now is to drop Crouch, Sidebum or JPK :-\  keeping two of three

barlowlove

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 16, 2015, 05:51:54 PM

Had a look at the premo's and other than Hodge who's body I don't trust, nobody really stands out as consistent or worth more than having Ben Jacobs and WhiteX at D5-6  , Ibbo's the other im looking at

Might give Tex the boot yet but, with three weeks till R1, all the Great man needs is an "inch" of form and BOOM, away he goes 100+ , I still think he's the next King Carey :o  and  ......................   at worst, very good mid-pricer for a great upgrade (Because he will make money and will significantly ave more) should say BJ comes back from suspension or Lids is firing up!

Problem Im having now is to drop Crouch, Sidebum or JPK :-\  keeping two of three

What's BJ getting suspended for :o

Nige

Quote from: barlowlove on March 16, 2015, 05:55:41 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on March 16, 2015, 05:51:54 PM

What's BJ getting suspended for :o
tbag's suspending him for not being Tex.  :P

tbagrocks

My bad :(  Should probably start BJ then seeing he'll be playing with himself   ....... and a few others :P  But only a handful of actual good players, probably will score tones everyweek, Coondog wouldn't be a bad mid-pdiced unique either! Pending on what those stupid morons two days before the season starts I believe, do ::) 

TWO DAYS really? ::)

Am I talking myself out of Tex or Buddy :P