Main Menu

My Big Rocks

Started by tbagrocks, January 06, 2015, 04:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnytheboy1

The only line i query here is defence you don't wan't to have too manyplayers from one team
The only midfield query is watson you will need to hope he dosen't get suspended.

Apart from that your team looks good give it a 7.5/10

dmac07

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 06, 2015, 04:26:22 PM
Righto! The wait is over :P  still have about 255k left over here though. Backline looks the toughest as whom to start

BACKS: B Smith, Hibberd, R Henderson, Waters, J Lever, Ellis-Yolman
       J Kolodjasnij, J Glenn

MIDS: Ablett, Pendles, Watson, Crouch, O'Meara, Rich, Van Berlo, Boekhorst
      R Atkins, Vandenberg, B Newton

RUCK: Nic Naitanui, Leuenberger
      J Redden

FWDS: T Walker, C Wingard, B Goddard, D Martin, Hogan, M Clark
      F Thurlow, M McGovern

Backs - I think most of us will be going cheap in the backs so don't mind this line. Henderson is a good mid priced option. May need to use extra cash for one more mid pricer here depending on how many rookies get a go come round 1. I'd look at Seedsman, Ibbotson.

Mids - Can't fault the first three premium picks. Crouch/Omeara is interesting, they aren't cheap enough to be money makers, so you'd have to be predicting they will be keepers, which to me is an average 115+ for the mids. I can't see either of them doing it but if you can it's a risk worth taking. I'd be looking for top 8 scorers though, which I don't think these guys will be.

Rucks - Fairly standard, no problem with this.

Fwds - Again interesting picks in Walker/Wingard, I'd be thinking they wont be keepers with all the new Mid/Fwds this year. Just can't see either of them outscoring Deledio, Swan, Franklin, Grey, Goddard, Martin. Rest of the picks pretty standard.

Overall - A few risky premium picks I'd question is the main worry.

tbagrocks

Ok pretty's here's my new tinkered with team! Just cant decide between Beams and Crouch

$116,200 left

cuz_crew

not a fan of Henderson he will need to average 82 to increase in value by $100K.. dont think that will happen so he isnt a keeper or a cash cow.. he is just poo.

The back line is pretty average as you have only realistic keeper.

Crouch is a poor choice. there are so many better players to pick from around the $500K mark. Swallow, S.Mitchell, Wines etc

Belly is ok but only as a forward with dpp coverage... what happens when nicnat and belly have a week or 2 off with an injury?

Forward line is ok except T.Walker... he is no longer relevant in fantasy football.

4 out of 10

RaisyDaisy

That backline isn't going to make it to rd1. Too weak and those rookies wont play most likely. Likewise to your midfield bench rookies too

Obviously Tex will never leave your team :P

sammy123

Beams over crouch mate

Capper

Tippett over Tex mate

tbagrocks

Three things ....

1. Tex is the new King "Carey" Once, he learns after a few matches that he can actually Captain and dominate! ;) Ave 105+

2. Who want's to bet me Brad Crouch out scores S Mitchell, Wines and A Swallow? ;) Ave 114

3. Henderson is the crows "Go to" player coming out of defence, not to mention his read of play and intercept marking! LOCK ;) Ave 90

Capper

You should be a basketballer with all that dribbling

#banterthebag ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: tabs on March 11, 2015, 05:46:34 PM
You should be a basketballer with all that dribbling

#banterthebag ;)
Yeah I was a decent Point but a better shooter :P  I hit those shots mate ;)

Ricochet

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 11, 2015, 05:42:52 PM
3. Henderson is the crows "Go to" player coming out of defence, not to mention his read of play and intercept marking! LOCK ;) Ave 90
Even after the years that both Jaensch and BSmith had mate? With both them back there does that mean Hendo will get more lockdown roles?

shaker

Don't listen to the negatives about Crouch think he will step right up this year , I know you are a crow man but think it might be a bit of overkill having 6 in the team  ;)

sammy123

To one eyed mate. Gotta be realistic about SC. Crouch will average about 105.

Tex will Average roughly 70-85 not 100.

Buddy is the only fantasy relevant KPP

TomK

Quote from: sammy123 on March 12, 2015, 12:33:15 PM
To one eyed mate. Gotta be realistic about SC. Crouch will average about 105.

Tex will Average roughly 70-85 not 100.

Buddy is the only fantasy relevant KPP
Tex will average over 90

tbagrocks

Quote from: shaker on March 11, 2015, 06:37:53 PM
Don't listen to the negatives about Crouch think he will step right up this year , I know you are a crow man but think it might be a bit of overkill having 6 in the team  ;)
Yeah I know it seems a bit crazy :(  But I back them all because I know them :P

Hendo well, he will be the man to bring the ball out. Smith to play up field, only Lairdy will take ball off of Hendo, not Smith who will be running through the middle and wing as much as he is half back! ;)

In the past Hendo has been the utility, the everywhere hole plugger well,THIS CHANGES TONIGHT!! He's a HBFer believe that!