Adam Treloar

Born: March 9, 1993
Position: Midfield

Past Supercoach Average Scores
Year   Games   Average
2012   18   83.2
2013   20   87.0
2014   20   107.5

Treloar improved his average by 20 PPG on last year.He got some consistency into his scores.Tonned up 14 times this year compared to 6 last season.Showed in a couple of matches he is capable of a high ceiling as well with scores of 154 and 176.Didn`t think he was one to pick this season but is looking like he could be a nice pick for next year.Price should be decent as well and should improve his average again next year as well.

Requested by GoLions

GoLions

I've almost locked the kid in. Should improve his avg again this year, although obviously not by 20ppg again :P

110+ avg would be nice. Hopefully he doesn't let me down!

LF

Quote from: GoLions on October 12, 2014, 12:18:33 AM
I've almost locked the kid in. Should improve his avg again this year, although obviously not by 20ppg again :P

110+ avg would be nice. Hopefully he doesn't let me down!

Yeah definitely not by that much 110+ would be about right

meow meow

spudaroos

Got him midseason 2013/14 season, was the measure of consistency. Was a guaranteed ball winner, didnt go under 23 touches in any game but his low D/E can sometimes ruin his scores though. Wonder how Griffen will affect his scoring.

Dayze

Would love to make him my one midifield risk. Don't see enough upside in taking the risk tho.
If griffen goes to GWS this pick becomes even riskier

Hagebear

I think Griffen going to GWS will help Treloar. Griffen now becomes the most likely to be tagged. When it probably would have been Treloar/Ward. Also GWS start with STK, Melb, Syd and GC in the first 4 rounds.

H1bb3i2d

Kid is a gun!! But can he increase his ppg by more than a few at best? And then there's the chance he doesn't at all. I just don't know if there's enough reward there.

His bye helps though, if he stays around that 105-110 mark you could trade him at his bye to avoid any donuts there, that's gotta help the total points a bit. Maybe the risk isn't too great.