Please Rate my Team!!!!!

Started by Swanny_22, January 01, 2015, 06:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swanny_22

Backs- Malceski, Hibberd, Waters, Ibbotson, H.Goddard, Z.Jones, Bench- McGuiness, Hamling

Mids- Ablett, Pendlebury, Beams, Fyfe, S.Selwood, De Goey, Van Berlo, Rich, Bench- Freeman, Krakouer

Rucks- Luenberger, Kruezer, Bench- Griffen, King

Forwards- Deledio, Gray, Swan, Christensen, M.Clark, Hogan, Bench- Membrey, Reid

Just a rough 1st team, not sure about De Goey I think he might be a little too expensive. Reid only if hes fit.

Kellogscrunchynut

Really solid team mate struggling to find areas for improvement in it haha.

Only real issue I have is Scott Selwood given that I have my doubts over whether he will return to a role where he will score more points.

De Goey will be a quality player no doubt and although I believe he will score well I agree with you in terms of price, Since at $285k
he will need to play very well to be worth that price in previous years without the inflation on high pick draftee's he would be a no-brainer.

Some of your rookies don't appeal to me although that's a relevant issue with round 1 several months away. 

Swanny_22

Thanks for your feedback :)
I definitely agree with Selwood, ill be looking at the type of role he'll be playing throughout the pre season comp
Which rookies dont appeal to you? just wanting as many opinions as i can :)

Kellogscrunchynut

Basically just Hamling since his VFL scores aren't great, on one of the other threads Mr. Craig posted that his VFL average last season was around 50.

And Ben Reid being a key defender no matter how cheap he'll be won't be a good choice.

Although if these guys get games and no-one else around their price bracket does they will be starters in most teams.

Swanny_22

Yeah Reid is definitely only in if he plays and doesnt do anymore injuries on his way to round 1

Hamling im 50/50 on at the moment, Matthew Dick is a cheap option or if i had some more cash i like Viojo-Rainbow but whether he plays round 1 is up in the air, Hamling i think will as Bulldogs have a very young list