Main Menu

Muck up day costume

Started by Hawka, October 22, 2012, 06:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Jay

Quote from: Tominator on October 17, 2014, 03:13:21 PM
* BUMP *

So it's my school's muck up day next week and we've been given an almighty warning of what we can - basically nothing - and cannot do - basically everything. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. That includes not being allowed to wear Year 12 jackets to the farewell assembly where we are dismissed.

A bloke ran across the oval in a cow onesie last year and got asked not to attend the morning tea the following day... you could say we're toeing a pretty fine line...

Some good ideas above though, anyone got any good pranks or funny stuff to add?
Yeah its hard isn't it mate, mine is next Tuesday.. Want to have a laugh but don't want to get expelled before exams :-\

Nige

Quote from: Tominator on October 17, 2014, 03:13:21 PM
* BUMP *

So it's my school's muck up day next week and we've been given an almighty warning of what we can - basically nothing - and cannot do - basically everything. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. That includes not being allowed to wear Year 12 jackets to the farewell assembly where we are dismissed.

A bloke ran across the oval in a cow onesie last year and got asked not to attend the morning tea the following day... you could say we're toeing a pretty fine line...

Some good ideas above though, anyone got any good pranks or funny stuff to add?
By the sounds of it, you won't be able to do a thing. You may as well just rock up in school uniform and kiss the feet of your principal.  :P

Big Mac

Our school had 'muck up day' today. Nothing happened except while I was in spesh some year 12 kid came up to the glass pane in the door and put his nipple against it.

Tominator

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 17, 2014, 04:46:58 PM
Our school had 'muck up day' today. Nothing happened except while I was in spesh some year 12 kid came up to the glass pane in the door and put his nipple against it.

did the Year 12s do anything else of note?

We're trying to get like a slip'n'slide happening at our school but gotta speak to the headmaster on Monday

Mat0369

I graduated a few years back but we also copped it due to past years indiscretions and had muck up day banned. We could only turn up in costumes on the day. My mates and I were threatened before the day that if we did anything we would be doing exams in separate schools and may not be able to attend graduation night.

The year that basically got it banned there were a bunch of guys that dug up a massive hole in the oval and dumped the goal posts in there. They also got onto the roof of the gym and threw water balloons fool of concoctions at the year 7's going to PE. A parent complained and then it was banned.

Jay

JBs-Hawks

Set two sheep loose and label them 1 and 3.

Mat0369

Move class rooms outdoors. Desk, chairs, whiteboards and even lockers.

Ziplock

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 24, 2014, 11:05:33 PM

We did that on a non muckup day... our english teacher just had class outside :P Top lady.

Nige

Quote from: Ziplock on October 24, 2014, 11:57:46 PM
Quote from: Mat0369 on October 24, 2014, 11:05:33 PM

We did that on a non muckup day... our english teacher just had class outside :P Top lady.
Hahaha yes! We did that once.