Finished 977 Last Year going for #1

Started by eagleEYE, March 18, 2010, 05:22:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagleEYE

Hi Guys Ive got $69,500 left and Im nearly happy but not fully there yet

BACKS: Enright, Hodge, Shaw, Harbrow, Kennely, Ladson, Hunt    (Maguire, Silvagni)

MIDS: Bartel (c), Gibbs (vc), Mitchell, Ball, Masten, Martin
(Barlow, Banner)

Rucks: Sandilands, Tippett
(Warnock, Skipper)

Forwards: Roo, Pav, Gia, Gray, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff
(TDL, IPOD)

GinoGod

dont like u got rockliff starting when he might not play. need another premium back imo.
rest is real good

eagleEYE

Yeah I dont like rockliff starting either thats my main concern would love to upgrade him to a Ziebell or Ballantyne.
Im happy with the back line hoping to make some money out of the guys coming back this year.

GinoGod

eagleEYE

GinoGod

i dont think u need gibbs in there....can drop him for a lower player like mackay/sidebottom/shiels or even more money by getting decent bench player like jetta/shuey and can play barlow on field.

Blueboys

Quote from: GinoGod on March 18, 2010, 05:43:52 AM
i dont think u need gibbs in there....can drop him for a lower player like mackay/sidebottom/shiels or even more money by getting decent bench player like jetta/shuey and can play barlow on field.

Now thats the dumb's advice I have heard on here!  ::)

GinoGod

eagleEYE

Im leaving gibbs in there he seems to improving every year and I have had him ever since he was drafted and hasn't let me down.

Blueboys

You could say the same about Swan and Ablett but I am sure that won't stop peple from selecting them!

Gibbs is a proven point scorer and with Murphy under injury sus and Judd out for 3 games his going to get a lot of the ball! 

GinoGod

cant compare gibbs with swan and ablett.
both number 1 choice for captain every week...gibbs is not and not a proven scorer...can score big yes but not consistent

Flame

Stick with Gibbs..They play Richmond in Rd 1 and that could mean a 1000 point game at least..He is a consistent scorer. Who cares if his price won't rise..He is a gun..I like your mids..I'm not convinced on Harbrow but that is IMO..

Good side..