My Latest Team

Started by Babylove, March 15, 2010, 10:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babylove

Here is my latest team:

Backs: Goddard, Shaw, Hodge, Gilbee, Malceski, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

Centres: Ablett, Pendlebury, Boyd, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)

Rucks: Clarke, Hille (Skipper, Currie)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Lockyer, Tippett, Hall, Dangerfield, Ballantyne, (Rockliff, Gumbleton)

Left over $400.

Would love some feedback on this.

alman

Very strong side, can't fault much.

Backs - All good selections, usual risk with Waters starting but good coverage with Maguire on the bench.

Mids - Again all good selections and good bench, just make sure Barlow gets elevated.

Rucks - Watch out for Hille, but has performed well in nab.

Forwards - Similar to a lot of others, except for Lockyer who could be a good unique choice although I haven't heard much about his pre season..

9/10 - due to Waters and Hille  :)

Alex7089

Barlow doesn't need to get elevated as far as I know. I think there are risks there with Waters, Hille and Lockyer. I think Lockyer had as good a season as he's going to have last season, therefore is not worth his price. Hille coming off a LTI and being such a big guy will start slowly with less TOG early on. I think Waters is almost to injury prone to have, although if he does stay fit he is cheap as chips. I had Tippett last year and he is very inconsistent, will get 130 one week then 20 the next. Also with umpires targeting him for the 'faking for the free kick' his year that could affect his scoring a little. His scores very much rely on whether he kicks goals. Overall it's a good team though 7/10.

alman

Barlow does need to get elevated as he is rookie listed (not on the senior list). Fremantle have 2 spots available, DeBoer is pretty much a definite and Barlow should get the 2nd due to his awesome nab form. I think the deadline is next Tuesday..

leighroids

Freo have 3 spots to fill on their senior list, so i reacon Barlow is certain to make the cut. 1 is for Solomon, 1 is for Grover going onto the Veterans list, and they are going to again place Ruffles onto the long term injury list this week, or next.
He will play round one.
BTW, a good team.