Supercoach 2010 (Please rate)

Started by Adzsta23, March 16, 2010, 07:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adzsta23

Please Rate my team guys, ill rate yours back! :)
                                                                                                Bench
Full Back : Enright.C,   Shaw.H,   Hodge.L     Raines.A           Trengove.J
Half Back:         Hunt.J,  Ladson.R,  Malceski.L                          Maguire.M

Midfield: Ablett.G (capt), Swan.D (vice), Mitchell.S,                     Jetta.L
                      Selwood.J, Gibbs.B, Martin.D                              Barlow.M

Ruck:          Sandilands.A,          Natinui.N                              Warknock.R
                                                                                          Skipper.W

Forwards: Franklin.L, Giansircusa.D, Schneider.A                        Hitchcock.C
                 Medhurst.P, Hall.B, Dangerfield.P, Gumbleton.S      Dennis-Lane.T

YoungGun

too midfield heavy. personally i think nic nat will be a dud but thats your call.
i would trade an elite mid for someone about 400,000 so that u can upgrade either the forward or back. i would upgrade forward first, franklin not the greatest to be your number 1 forward.

BlueStorm

I also worry about a half back line that are all returning from knees. Big gamble to take 3 of them.

Suggest dumping Swan for a mid priced mid (Cotchin - I know, another injury tragic, Masten etc). Then a decent upgarde in both backs and fwds.

Prospector_1

Please tidy it up, and post in the "rate my team" section. Include a poll to keep the box tickers on board!

S_Coach99

I'm worried about your Forwards and Back not having enough guns. Therefore you need young guns in those areas to rise so you can upgrade. The gold mine is in the mids this year.

Medhurst, Dangerfield and Gumbleton.....too many gambles....
Raines, Hunt, Ladson and Malceski....look like fairly good gambles, but I'd prefer one less gamble there

Naitanui is a freak. Leave him in there. He's an unusual player with freak talent. He's worth the gamble, because if he does fire like a muthaflower.....you can say you picked him because player like this don't come along everyday. The man will revolutionize his role you watch (the question is....is it this year or next...like YoungGun said, that's your call, I've got him.)

Bottom line. If you're going to have Ablett and Swan, Mitchell Selwood and Gibbs is overboard. Lance McSpuddy is your most expensive forward.