Fyfe v Jack?

Started by _wato, June 09, 2014, 09:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 11, 2014, 11:28:56 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 11, 2014, 11:23:26 PM
Barlow also a POD?

A few have been considering Barlow over the last 3 weeks, but more people jumping back off Jack onto Fyfe means Jack could be a key. Barlow and Jack are probably close to equal in terms of percentage owned but I think Jack is a better scoring option. You should have gone Hanners

yeah i remember making a thread and considering Hanners weeks ago when he was 480k :'(

RaisyDaisy

I'm still doing my head in about this. I was set on Jack, but I really think Sloane needs to be added into consideration

For me, it's Fyfe vs Jack vs Sloane

Looking at their numbers and SC scores this year, they are so close and all very consistent making it near impossible to decide on which one to get

Fyfe has a BE of 148 and could drop another 20-30k after this week, while Jack is 115 so shouldn't change too much in price and Sloane is 80odd so will probably go up about 10k or so

I've decided that JPK and Rocky are off limits for me this year. I just wont be able to afford them, and I need to be careful with remaining trades so I have decided that they are both out of the picture for me

That leaves Fyfe, Jack or Sloane to get my last mid spot for 2014, and they all have their own positives, but it's near impossible to pick which one lol

kilbluff1985

why you not considering Barlow?

Ringo

Don't jinx Sloane RD have had him as my POD since Round 1 and apart from his 66 v Carlton have not been disappointed.

jumbo

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 12, 2014, 11:29:49 AM
why you not considering Barlow?

Yeah, this... Barlow not up for consideration?? I'm about to do the Jobe to Barlow trade myself...

RaisyDaisy

For me personally, I just don't see Barlow being a Top 10 mid, which is why I am not considering him

A solid choice no doubt, but just personal preference

LOL sorry Ringo, I hope I don't jinx him for you!