G'DAY, PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINIONS AND RATE MY TEAM :)

Started by Karpov, March 14, 2010, 04:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karpov

BACKS: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Hunt, Ladson, Greenwood   (Maguire, Silvagni)

MIDS: ABLETT (C), MITCHELL, DELEDIO, PALMER, D. MARTIN, BARLOW   (SHUEY, BASTINAC)

RUCKS: COX (VC), SANDILANDS   (WARNOCK, SKIPPER)

FORWARDS: REIWOLDT, PAV, BUDDY, HALL, ZIEBELL, BURTON, ROCKLIFF,   (WATTS, HITCHCOCK)

$253,000 LEFT IN THE KITTY SO i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOME USEFUL UPGRADES, TOO MANY ROOKIES AT THE MOMENT.
APPRECIATE IT  :)

Got Buckleys

would say you need a few changes. Like first 3 backs, first 3 mids, sandi a must, fwd line, better options for the money.

Would downgrade cox as he will only lose money this year. Consider better options than parlmer for SC. Your last 6 backs is very risky. Also Watts not this year... interrupted pre season and awhile off.

ELLsendon

jameswilson

deledio had him last year consitant scorer but doesnt big the realy big one unlike other players around him at a similar price.

Palmer has had no preseason or lack there of

upgrade greenwood to maybe harry obrian

watts is a waste on money on the pine and he is injured

so is warnock u have pick 2 ruck man who will play 22 round. Get lobbe

Burton is injured

I really dont like ziebell had his price. I cant see him doing much more than he did last year and he defs wont be a preium by the end of the season. Dangerfield would be a better option.

I had hodge but theres a consitanty problem for him with sc last year was shower, played a blinder against richmond in ound 1 of NAB cup but has gone missing since

Pav is going back to the forward line so may be upgrade to chapman ROK or downgrade to harvey

ouroboros7

Harvey has said that Palmer may reutrn to the WAFL in round 5, so who know's when he'll get back to the big leagues.

I'm also a bit concerned how Cox is going to go this season. I think his years of regular big scoring may be over. His body may hold him back