Main Menu

Mason Cox 211cm from USA

Started by kilbluff1985, May 21, 2014, 06:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Good to know we will still be able to call someone 211 when Sandi retires!

shaker

Wanting to play AFL and playing AFL are poles apart just being tall does not count  ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: shaker on May 21, 2014, 06:55:05 PM
Wanting to play AFL and playing AFL are poles apart just being tall does not count  ;)

Did you read it? they said he showed some raw talent

Mailman the 2nd

If he gets proper development he can be a solid ruckman for a club, which is all most need.

He wouldn't be the first North American convert ;)

quinny88

Quote from: shaker on May 21, 2014, 06:55:05 PM

He's a ruckman remember. They aren't always the silkiest of the bunch. With that athleticism and height he can just win hit outs and handball every time like most ruck man do anyway lol

Spite

Quote from: SydneyRox on May 21, 2014, 06:48:51 PM
Good to know we will still be able to call someone 211 when Sandi retires!

Will be able to call him 211 when Sandi retires and Cox when Cox retires, its a sign!!!

kilbluff1985

valkorum

I heard a rumour that he is being paid something like $500k over 3 years.  If this is true.... WOW

Toga

Quote from: valkorum on June 04, 2014, 12:00:12 PM
I heard a rumour that he is being paid something like $500k over 3 years.  If this is true.... WOW

:o

Mailman the 2nd

Half of it is probably old Toyota's that Eddie has in the back of his garage

RaisyDaisy

The boys on Triple M were speaking about him on Friday night, and Barrett said he was offered a job in the USA after completing his degree, so they had to offer him something similar or more to get him over, so that sounds about right to me

500k gamble

SydneyRox

would i be right in saying that as an international rookie he is outside the salary cap? think i remember reading something about that?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: SydneyRox on June 04, 2014, 12:04:36 PM

would i be right in saying that as an international rookie he is outside the salary cap? think i remember reading something about that?

Yep, international rookies don't count in the cap