Started by disco1992, May 27, 2014, 05:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco1992

I always forget and leave it so late in the season to start my thread haha

so my team is

Score: 1776
Round Rank: 3,311
Overall Rank: 2,042
Trades: Locking in Langdon to Shenton, that will give me 315k, then I was thinking turning Billings into Rocky to complete my mids or I could turn Ambrose into lecras or kelly (through higgins DPP).

What are peoples thoughts on this?

leaning to rocky as this would practically complete my mids (given scooter keeps up his form)

Also what are peoples thoughts on Rockliff vs Ablett

chief007

i personally dont think u can go wrong with gazza was a bit down on the weekend but should be pretty good for rest of year obviously whoever u get in will be a keeper for the year, only other thing with rockliff do u reckon he got rested there the other week or is he carrying an injury so hope he dosn't miss any more, only other bloke u could look at if he gets a run is honeychurch but bit risky so ud reckon shenton wld be good for a few more games

disco1992

Cheers man, nah rocky had gastro same as zorko but unlucky for me zorko wasn't a late withdrawal.

Still flipping a coin on rocky vs ablett

kilbluff1985

Rocky had tonsillitis he said on twitter not that it matters just FYI

think I'd go GAJ

disco1992

Score: 2261
Round Rank: 2612
Overall Rank: 1,505
Trades: last week i regret being talked out of trading in rocky so this week he is a must in for me im going scooter (finally had enough) to rocky and Hallihan to O'brien so next week ill go langford and ambrose to someone and lecras or bartel.

1. Scooter-> rockliff
2. Hallihan-> O'Brien

What are peoples thoughts on this?

chief007

spot on there i reckon, maby just see if any other rookies pop up during the week but o'brien had a pretty good game, only problem would be his job security, the lions swang the axe there last week so maby the blokes who got the axe could be back sooner rather than later