first year of supercoach, have played dream team before HELP ME PLZ

Started by eaglesman, March 15, 2010, 06:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglesman

def: goddard enright hodge gilbee malceski hunt waters(maguire, lisle)

mids: ablett selwood ball boak martin barlow (shuey banner)

rucks: sandilands natanui (warnock, skipper)

fwds riewoldt brennan higgins giansiracusa gray dangerfield mayne (rockliff, podsiadly)

billy1000

The team is alright, personally Gilbee has been playing last year and so far this year on a half forward flank. Thus even though he gets alot of the ball his efficiency his down because not everyone of his long balls into the forward 50 is marked by a team mate meaning that the kick will be called ineffective.
I Have not seen Ball and Boak in many teams so you have a point of difference there which may pay off.
Brennan is a very inconsistant player one week 150 ponts the next just 50. You may want to look at someone more consitant.
Hope this helped

eaglesman

cheers man definitely things for me to think about,,,,perhaps i should check the scoring methods for supercoach oops :P

billy1000

if you go to www.heraldsun.com.au/superfooty and click into the supercoach blog there, the soring system is described

eaglesman

thanks,,,,,, who would u suggest for gilbee, for brennan

Changes so far are
Boak out masten in
Dangerfield out tippett in (i would suggest that masten is a better scoring option than dangerfield and the average score of this combo will exceed that of the previous,,, thoughts?

currently have $2600

billy1000

the obvious choice is Franklin for Brennan but everyone has him so you may want to look at someone else.
I have gone for Gram over Gilbee to save some money but you could look at Carrazzo or Bower

eaglesman