Beau Waters Setback

Started by benno123, January 04, 2014, 09:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

LF

Quote from: JROO8 on January 06, 2014, 10:05:01 PM
Wow  :o
@6PRSportsToday: Haggers who broke the Waters story says surgery may not be an option, It could be career over #goeagles #afl
@6PRSportsToday: Scar tissue could prevent Beau from having surgery and therefore playing again #goeagles #afl

Hopefully he's ok, I want to see him continue playing. As for SC, I won't be risking him  :-\

I literally want to cry :'( not for fantasy footy reasons but because he is one of my favourite Eagles players and he will sorely missed if he can't play again

Honey Badger

benno123

GoLions

flower that sucks, love watching him play. One of my favourite players in the comp, so unlucky with injuries. Hope all goes well

enzedder

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-04-04/season-over-for-eagle
Gotta feel for him.
Great player...might be game over...how many set backs are enough?

Jroo

MelbEagle

that is F%$#$% I really feel for him, he has tried his a$$ off and this will almost be the end of him playing again

Sabretooth Tigers

:'(
Not game over, this guy has cajoles and doesn't know how to give up. This time next year as rd.3 is on us the question on everybody's lips will be " have you got Waters "  ? Really hope he makes it through all this and tastes a success that follows adversity.  Cheers Beau from a Tiger supporter.   ;)

hawkers65

I feel more sorry for this bloke than i do for Menzel/Morribito/Woodward. Just purely because of how great a player he is and how his injuries occur from his own reckless regard to his own safety. #Courageous