Trade talks 2 Revisited!!!

Started by eaglesman, April 03, 2014, 07:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglesman

Making 2 trades this week folks and I think at this point the team selection sheets look good for me.

My 2 trade options at the moment are.

1. Fyfe to Matt Thomas  and  Clurey to Jaensch would leave me 171k in the bank also

2. Michie to Cunningham  and  Fyfe to Jelwood. (and use the clurey loophole with E langford and KOLO waiting for back up) 6k in bank

eaglesman

Bully

I like the first option because your team value will skyrocket and you'll have plenty of residual cash to bring in premo mids down the track.

GoLions

KEEP FYFE.

Clurey to one of Langford/Langdon/Georgiou if you don't have one of them.
If you have the cash for Michie to Thomas, do that. Otherwise I'd hold him and see if he's named next week. Crouch and Buckley will be on the bubble in 2 weeks if they keep their spot.

eaglesman

how about

zorko and jaensch in for fyfe and michie

which also leaves me with a mid/def and a mid/fwd link ... which could allow me to trade rohan or clurey to one of the bubble boys in kelly/buckley if they perform

i am fiddling around now haha

eaglesman

fyfe and clurey out  ---- in come thomas and jaensch (171k left)

fyfe ad michie out  ---- in comes zorko and jaensch (23k)

fyfe and michie out ---- jelwood and cunningham (6k)

thoughts please ????

mabo

I wouldn't trade Fyfe, two weeks that can be covered with bench rookies, isn't worth a trade.

The 'You' in 2 weeks time when he's back and punching out big scores, will thank the 'You' from today for hanging in there with him.